All reviews grab and go no frills front desk staff hot water room was clean bee street mini kitchen free wifi esa highway muffins towels nyc
Reviewed May 8, 2016

It was our first time at this type of property and we liked it although our stay was short. Beds are very comfortable and the room was clean. Things not in the room can be requested at the front desk where staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is just what they say: Grab and Go. We were not aware of that and skipped that breakfast and opted for a nearby diner on East Main Street, not far away. If you are staying for a longer time, there is a full-size refrigerator, microwave, sink and electric stove in the room.

Room Tip: The upper floors are very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank TrainsFan
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2016

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I’m thrilled we were able to exceed your expectations and accommodate your needs with a home away from home experience! It’s great to read that you enjoyed our friendly customer service as well as our convenient amenities. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed April 25, 2016

The room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. I traveled with a dog. The staff gave me a room near the back door and this suite worked extremely well. The hotel is well maintained. Coffee was excellent and there were multiple choices. A grab and go breakfast was available as well, not common to most extended stay hotels.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank rhodstr3
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our professional customer service and spacious rooms. It’s great to read that we were able to accommodate your needs with our pet friendly policy. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed April 11, 2016

This hotel has an awesome staff, the hotel was always clean and seemed fresh. I stayed here for 7 month. The only down side to this place was it was a little out of the way to get to(it on a dead end road) 1 way in and out,but it is located right next to the highway and in some of the room you can hear the highway very well.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank J P
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2016

The team and I appreciate your positive remarks. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our comfortable accommodations and exceptional customer service! Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2016

My wife and I had a fantastic stay, not only were we blessed with the birth of our first grandchild.the hotel and the staff made it unforgettable. Everyone from the manager John, the front desk clerks of Maggie.Scott,Melissa, Laura, Raina and Jose were all helpful to me. and made my stay a pleasure. I am in a wheelchair and have progressive MS. But despite my health condition the staff made my stay enjoyable. We have decide to come back; several time a year but wth the help of ESA. It is a no brainer we will be back again and again. How much more can I write about my satisfaction..

Room Tip: room was spacious and pleasant
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Harvey C
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2016

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It’s wonderful to read that we were able to provide you with a home away from home experience and exceptional customer service! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed March 27, 2016

When I checked into this hotel around 10pm this evening, I was given a room that when I entered, did not look like it had been cleaned from the previous guest. The bed was unmade and the room did not look clean. I went back to the front desk and received another room, which when I entered, did appear it had been cleaned.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business