All reviews cabot trail anne gazebo host cabin
Reviewed September 19, 2017

I had a wonderful experience camping for four nights at Willow Retreat. It’s well located for exploring the Cabot Trail and surrounded by enchanting forest and mountains. It features a wildflower garden by the cabin and main lodge, a large fire pit in the field, and a screened-in gazebo with hammock, which proved perfect on a rainy day. The campsites are pretty private and close to the facilities. The wash cabin is very clean. I'm happy i took advantage of morning yoga, breakfast and coffee, and laundry services. But best of all was the kind hospitality of my host. I am so grateful for this find! I would not hesitate to go back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank nandan80
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at Willow retreat for 3 nights. The cabin was clean, tidy and was everything we needed. The washrooms were impeccably clean. Anne, the owner, cleaned them every day. The hot shower and real flushing toilets were a treat. It was perfectly located on the Cabot Trail, close to all destinations. We ate meals in the gazebo and had a late night bon fire. Anne was a gracious host and went out of her way to make sure we were having a great time. Molly, the dog, was incredibly friendly and sweet. Overall, our 3 night stay was very comfortable. I would highly recommend staying here!

Ps- Anne makes a mean loaf of bread.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple