“Fabulous Pizza!”

Blarney Stone Pizza
Ranked #16 of 29 Restaurants in Middlebury
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed February 25, 2017

For years, my husband and I have searched to find a good pizza near our home and have, to date, been unsuccessful. Until we stumbled upon the Blarney Stone in Middlebury, CT!! It is easy to miss because it is a small restaurant attached to a gas station! But don't be fooled -- this is the best pizza ever! It can compete with Pepe's and Sally's anyday! The crust is thin and tasty and the ingredients are all amazingly fresh! I order feta, spinach, and tomato, with olives -- and I tell you, the vegetables are fresh as you'd find in any gourmet restaurant. Owner Laura, is gracious and welcoming! We have done only take out, but there is a small eat in area as well. So stop your search for the ultimate pizza and get yourself to the Blarney Stone!!
Signed, Pizza Lover!

Reviewed October 28, 2016

We've eaten here twice. Both times the food was excellent. The only complaint I have is regarding parking. As the restaurant is in a building that is also a busy gas station the parking is limited.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

It was a rainy night, I was tired and stopped in on impulse for take-out. Small pizza was perfect size for this single person. However, I didn't think that over-all it was great pizza. I would put it at mid-range average. As there are only two pizza places in town, making comparison is difficult. I would give this place a second chance.

Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

I was hesitant about going to a pizza restaurant named blarney stone located on the side of a gas station. Well let me say.. never judge a restaurant by the name and location. I had the best pizza ever! If you like thin crust (paper thin) this is the place. Ingredients are fresh, sauce is perfect. I am still thinking of my pizza. We ate in..no real atmosphere, but it did not matter. They do awesome take out business. I hear the wings are great, did not try them. Do not hesitate to try blarney stone! !

Reviewed August 9, 2015

Great thin-crust pizzas, great salads, and great sandwiches on fresh-baked-daily rolls (the steak and cheese is a must-try.) As others have said, the pizzas are small (9" and 14") so you'll definitely want more than one. They also sell many flavors of ice cream from a local creamery in pints and quarts. We just tried the Bada Bing and Grasshopper kinds, both awesome! Was especially impressed that the Grasshopper (mint ice cream with oreos) was white, not green - meaning no added colors. And on top of it all, free delivery - looking forward to many more meals from here!