See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 13, 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Lily Pad while we were in town for a wedding. Steve really rolled out the red carpet for us. We loved our room, the beautiful yard, the location - pretty much everything about this place. A special thank you for finding a scarf I dropped while walking home from the wedding and mailing it back to me!

Room Tip: The Blue Room has a sitting area - almost like a suite.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 13, 2016

Several family members stayed at The Lily Pad right after Christmas and it was another delightful experience. The rooms are comfortable, great living room for visiting and the breakfast is always fresh and well prepared. The living room even had a very cool retro Aluminum Christmas tree, with color wheel! Ann and Steve will take care of everything you need. Took the train to Manhattan too which made for great 'day trip' to do the tourist things in NY.

Room Tip: We didn't stay there, but the Blue Room is supposed to be something special.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2015

Room and bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was super fresh and delicious. Great hosts and hospitality.The Lily Pad is a beautiful house in a wonderful setting. Easy walk to all the downtown attractions

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I grew up in Milford and although we recently sold our home there my wife and I still have friends in the area and occasionally business to do in or near Milford. We've adopted the Lily Pad as our home away from home. Steve and Annie have always been gracious hosts, and have accommodated our sometimes crazy requests. The rooms are very comfortable, Steve puts out a mean breakfast spread, the location is quiet and the backyard sweeping views down to the Wepawaug River that passes through town are spectacular. All this coupled with easy walks to some of our favorite downtown Milford restaurants and bars. My only reservation in writing this review is that more people may find this hidden gem and make getting a room more difficult for us!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Edwin R
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We have stayed at the Lily Pad many times, both with the original owners and now with
the "new" owners Annie and Steve. Every stay has been delightful with clean quiet rooms,
good breakfasts and interesting conversations. My husband grew up in Milford and the
B&B provides a good starting point for our walks around town. We couldn't ask for a nicer
place to stay. Clint & Eleanor, Downeast Maine

Room Tip: The Blue Room, 2nd floor with sitting room is ideal.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family