All reviews front desk new haven room was large fitness center business trip definitely stay here again easy access indoor pool hgi ct mall highway mattress route yale exit refrigerator
Reviewed January 22, 2017

The Hilton Garden Inn in Milford has a very friendly and highly competent staff that caters to their customers needs. The rooms, fitness center, and restaurant/bar are excellent and it is in a very convenient location. I would highly recommend it if you are in the area for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Elizabeth K, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Dear Mr. Brady,

I first want to thank you for always staying with us! I also want to thank you for sharing your recent experience with thousands, if not millions, of others! It means a lot to us that our staff makes your experience a top notch experience!

Thank you again and have a Happy New Year!

Always At Your Service,

Reviewed January 17, 2017

In the past 30 years I've stayed in over 1000 hotel rooms and I've never experienced what I experienced in room 312 at this hotel. As I went to bed (and it was quiet with no disturbance whatsoever) the dresser drawer slowly opened by itself. I watched it and was so tired...I just chuckled and fell asleep. The next morning the drawer was still open so I pushed it closed. I had work to do on my laptop and while my back was turned to the dresser, when I got up make another cup of coffee, another different drawer was open. I took a shower and I packed my bags. As I was tying my shoes I challenged whatever was doing this to do it in front of me.,,as I was facing the dresser. Amazingly, the bottom drawer slowly opened and I left the room. My challenge is this...if anyone stays at this property please drop me a note. This really happened...

Room Tip: Room 312 could be the experience of a lifetime!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Elizabeth K, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2017

Dear Mr. Walters,

Thank you for your feedback! What a unigque stay that you had with us! I will investigate when I inspect the room and rooms around it next time.

Next time you are in the area, let me know and we can definitely research together!

Reviewed January 14, 2017

I am a Hilton Honors member and prefer the Hilton Garden Inns over a lot of their other hotels. For the price this hotel was clean and the rooms were clean and the bed was quite comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful for the small amount of dealings I had with them.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank shannonhO5239IC
Elizabeth K, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

Dear Shannon,

Thank you for choosing our property when you visit the Milford area. I hope that the service met all of your expectations.

I am sorry that you experienced issues during your stay. Again, my deepest apologies for not exceeding your expectations. This is not the standard at our hotel. I hope you consider staying with us again in the future.

It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible and I am sorry if we fell short of that goal. Our staff takes a lot of pride in providing our guests with excellent service and we want to make sure you are able to experience that during your visit.

Reviewed January 14, 2017

We stayed here for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding weekend. They chose this hotel since they were able to continue the wedding celebration in the hotel lobby by paying a fee to keep the bar open until 2a. This hotel is located easily from I95 right by Lowe's. The lobby is spacious, clean and decorated nicely. We were greeted by staff (I wished I could remember the gentleman and woman's name) who could not do enough for us. They were so friendly and helpful, offering great choices to dine and spend quality family time together. The rooms were clean and comfortable and included a coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave (no in room safe though). There were ample number of elevators and luggage trolleys to accomodate our guests. Breakfast was at an additional cost but was excellent with comfortable seating in a private room to accomodate all of our guests, with hot and cold selections. The only disappointment with this hotel was when guests were told there were no more rooms available yet they could book them on expedia. This led to some guests booking rooms at the Holiday Inn rather than all of our guests at the Hilton Garden Inn. This caused a great deal of angst when trying to figure out how many guests actually need bus transportation to and from the wedding, and the preference for all of our guests at one hotel. Thankfully this was fixed right before our stay. If the hotel perfects the booking process, this would be a five star hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Elizabeth K, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2017

Thank you very much for staying with us for your special event and especially for taking time to share your feedback with positive remarks! We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our staff truly takes a lot of pride in providing each guest with excellent service and we are able to use your feedback to praise them and/or to improve future guest experiences. We all appreciate you choosing to stay with us!

Thank you again and thank you for your understanding with the booking!

Reviewed January 6, 2017

We were unexpectedly in Milford, CT due to a family member becoming ill while travelling. The staff at the hospital recommended this hotel and we could not have had a better experience. From the friendly check in people to the very bubbly waitress we had at their restaurant, we were beyond pleased with the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Elizabeth K, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2017

Dear Ms. B,

Thank you so much for leaving this detailed review. Learning how we can better improve our guest experience is invaluable to us. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again soon and giving you a five star stay!

Always At Your Service,