All reviews front desk new haven room was large fitness center would highly recommend this hotel business trip booked this hotel definitely stay here again very nice hotel convenient location pleasant stay easy access indoor pool waffles hgi lauren ct
Reviewed September 20, 2017

I booked a room for the night for a weekend getaway with my fiance, but I somehow booked the arrival for the following night. The front desk staff, Ollie, was so nice and understanding that she found us accommodations right away and was able to fix my mistake. The room was a king suite, very spacious and clean. I would definitely recommend and definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Elizabeth K, Hotel Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear Morena532,

Our staff takes a lot of pride in providing each guest with excellent service and we are able to use feedback, such as yours, to praise them and/or to improve future guest experiences. We all appreciate you choosing to stay with us!

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Always At Your Service,

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Close to New Haven but many accommodations sub par. Lumpy bed, sheets that don't fit, loud A/C unit, noisy guests. Quality of accommodations has declined in the 2 years I have been staying there. Too bad- it's a handy location.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ms. C,

We will be getting remodeled and will be recognizing those who have stayed with us through all of this!

Thank you for your loyalty. I am still sorry that you were not satisfied. Great things are on its way!

Very Respectfully,

Reviewed September 18, 2017

I travel approximately 12 times a year and stay at Hilton as one of their Diamond Hhonors members. I found the hotel staff were exceptionable and friendly and should be recognized. Location was the main factor in choosing this property with a meeting in the area. Easy entrance to and from the freeway.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your loyalty! I cannot wait to share this review with the team! Its a great feeling to know a Diamond member had an enjoyable stay and didn't get anything less! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 14, 2017

This hotel was great. Coffee in the foyer popcorn in the evenings... great breakfast! Clean and updated!! We changed to this hotel from a best western and we're extremely happy that we did! We will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Elizabeth K, Hotel Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Mr. C,

Thank you very much for recently staying with us and especially for taking time to share your feedback! We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Myself and the rest of our team take a lot of pride in providing each guest with excellent service. We utilize guests' feedback, such as yours, as a way to praise our team members and/or to improve future guest experiences. We all appreciate you choosing to stay with us!

Thanks again and we hope you will stay with us, the next time you are in the Milford area!

Always At Your Service,

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

The Inn was very nice but when I made reservations I requested a hide a bed for my daughters boyfriend & was told no problem. However, when I called about it I was told we couldn't put one in our room. Wish we had been told before we arrived. The pool was supposed to be closed just the night we arrived...not! It was closed the entire stay!!!! Last, we were in a room with 2 queen beds 4 people on the reservation & only 3 towels in the bathroom. The first morning I requested another towel & figured there would be 4 after housekeeping came that day...no, we had only 3 again the next day. For what I paid, I was a bit disappointed.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for recently staying with us and especially for taking time to shre your most recent experience. I am very sorry to read that we were not able to exceed your expectations during your stay and we are working diligently to address your concerns.

It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible and I apologize we fell short of that goal on your visit. Please consider staying with us again.

Our staff takes a lot of pride in providing our guests with excellent service and we want to make sure you are able to experience that during your next visit.

We all appreciate you choosing to stay with us.

Very Respectfully,