All reviews the sofa bed residence inn next door pool and hot tub free breakfast lounge area waffles small bar front desk staff a great stay new haven off the highway stayed here for one night nice breakfast king suite very nice hotel short drive mini fridge
Reviewed March 10, 2016 via mobile

We had a great stay here. The property is under renovation so there are some minor setbacks that appear to be temporary. The staff were all nice and helpful. The breakfast was really good and had a variety of quick starts. The pool and hot tub were clean. The elevator is extremely slow though, perhaps due to overwork of the construction project, but it could use a tune up. The positives way outweigh the hiccups though. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed February 1, 2016

Staff was perfect but lobby, elevator and hallways were not cleaned for days. Carpets are disgusting everywhere even in my room . Hopefully the are starting major renovations. Once again staff was great.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
WHGGuestService, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Milford, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I was troubled to hear that on this visit we did not meet and exceed your expectations. I apologize the cleanliness of our lobby and hallways did not were not indicative of standards we strive to achieve on a daily basis. I am pleased to report that we have begun a full renovation of the property in which all guest rooms and public spaces will be completed. I think you will be pleased with the finished product.

Thank you for recognizing the friendliness of my staff. I will be sure to share all your comments with my team at our next associate luncheon. I hope you will have the opportunity to see the results of the renovation on your next trip through Milford.

Reviewed January 27, 2016 via mobile

This place seemed dated. My room had some significant wear on the walls & furniture. There were smudges of food or some foreign substance on the light switches and bathroom walls, grout was crumbling and aged along the bathroom tile. While the customer service was friendly during my stay, the general upkeep of the property was not what I have grown to expect from a SpringHill Suites by Marriott.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Milford, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience. I was troubled to hear that your visit to the Milford SpringHill Suites did not meet the expectations you have come to expect at a Marriott property. We have a detailed housekeeping inspection process in place which should catch the issues you shared prior to our guests checking into a room. I will be reviewing these processes for improvements.

I am happy to inform you the property is in the process of completing a full renovation of our guest rooms and public spaces. These improvements will be sure to provide our guests with a fresh and comfortable stay with many of the other areas you noted included in the scope of the renovation. Thank you for your time, we hpe you will give us the opportunity to give you a better stay during your next travel through the Milford area.

Reviewed January 22, 2016 via mobile

Ive never been more disappointed with Springhill suites than this stay. I called front desk/reception on the morning of the 20th to ask for an extra laundry bag as Ive used the laundry bag in the room to open the bathtub drain which was closed. Front desk said that you guys were out of laundry bags!!! I asked again because I find that hard to believe for marriot property but she made it clear that you guys are out of laundry bags. I grab breakfast and on my way up, housekeeping came by with a stack of laundry bags...she also joined me in the elevator with her cart and really i barely had any room to move in that elevator. Im 52 108 lbs if i were probably 120, i wouldve gotten smushed inside the elevator. Also there were several pubic hairs in the bathroom!!! Ugggh! You guys need to retrain your people!!!! The only positive comment I have was for the lady in charge of the kitchen who just kept on cleaning and cleaning by the coffee pots

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 111Wanderlust
WHGGuestService, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Milford, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I appreciate your feedback and your comments assist me in ensuring corrective actions are in place when we are faced with a service opportunity. I apologize for the responsiveness of my front desk staff; we pride ourselves on going the extra mile for our guests and it looks as if we failed to do so with your request of a laundry bag.

We have a extensive housekeeping inspection process in place which verifies our suites are guest ready for arriving guests. I will be reviewing these processes for improvements. Lastly, I am sorry my staff made your ride in the elevator uncomfortable when she entered with her housekeeping cart which did not allow for comfortable space. I will be sharing these comments at our daily meetings to ensure we make the necessary improvements to our responsiveness in a timely fashion.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 14, 2016

Very friendly staff. Great location just off of 95. Many Resturants within a short drive. Hard to see from the road- look for the Red Roof Inn Hotel sign - this hotel is just behind that hotel. Turn at the small street (Rowe Ave.) between the enterance to 95 and the Red Roof Inn. As of my visit (Jan 2016) Hotel is undergoing a several month, much needed interior renovation. I was not disturbed at all during my visit- they are working on one area at a time. Adequate room in suites: 2 beds, separate area for toilet/tub and sink, sink, microwave and small fridge.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Milford, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2016

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experience with me. I appreciate you taking the time to recognize the friendliness of our staff and to let me know that you were not inconvenienced by our renovations. I think you will be pleased with the extensive renovations we are in the process of completing. All guest rooms and public spaces will be completed by this Spring. We hope to host you again on your return trip to Milford.