All reviews front desk room was clean great customer service great place to stay enjoyed my stay night's sleep new haven off the highway peter motel tiffany roofs redroof ct decaf maid rates
Reviewed July 19, 2018

My son and I stayed the night here on the way to our final destination for our vacation. I was pleasantly surprised by the great beds, very clean room, and simple yet all we needed accommodations for the night. A great place for a quick stop, a good nights sleep, and TV time before leaving the next morning. Special thank you to the manager (Peter) for going above and beyond with helping fix an error in our reservation. It was completely my fault, but he made it right even though in the end he probably did not need to do so. Very impressed with his dedication to his customers.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelBuddyMelissa
i0197, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Dear TravelBuddyMelissa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review and the kind words. I am delighted we were able to provide a convenient and suitable resting place during your travels.

I hope you and your son are enjoying the vacation.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Stayed here for one night over the weekend. Room was clean (I even checked the headboard, no dust). Not very many places are pet friendly and this one is a great one. Our room was facing the highway so we did hear that noise but next time we’d request a room in the back. First impression driving in was the landscaping was beautiful and kept up. We had two double beds that were comfortable. The fridge had a little bit of mold in the back of it but it worked to keep our water cold. Appreciated that it was smoke free. A/C worked very good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tylexie
i0197, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear tylexie,

Thank you for recently at the Red Roof inn Milford and posting your review. We are happy to be one of the very few places that allow a pet to stay for free. I appreciate your comments on our landscaping, clean room and comfortable beds, and I'll definitely have the staff check all fridges.
We are pleased to announce that there will be new bedding arriving this summer, as we are continuously improving our standards.

Thanks again and hope to see you in future visits to the area.

Safe travels,

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We chose this hotel because we were traveling with our dog and was nicely surprised. This was a last minute reservation so even though some of the reviews were not the greatest we gave it a try. Nice parking lot with lots of space, everything was nicely painted and clean, room was perfect. Housekeeping seemed to be present all the time if we wanted extra towels or anything. They are close to the highway which is clearly stated in their description but rooms were quiet and comfortable. If we go back to Milford this will be the place we'll be with or without a pet.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ksgregg

Dear ksgregg,

Thank you for staying with us in June. It is always a pleasure to read that a guest enjoyed their stay and would return if in the area again. As you mentioned, we are convenient to the highway, but also have the luxury of a large parking lot and lawn for a dog and its human to enjoy. We are close to the Long Island Sound, where activities include; kayaking, fishing, ferry across to Port Jefferson, exploring small islands and touring old lighthouses.

Thanks again and hope to see you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

06-20-21
7:00 check in
Business Trip!
Travelling Alone
Driving into parking lot you see hotel is Landscaped well and that usually is the first sign the hotel is worth staying overnight in! Manager polite and professional!
The appearance and “Smell” of the lobby upon opening the door at check in is an important first impression in my books and this one showed like you would expect from an expensive Vegas Hotel! The first ten seconds upon entering lobby at check in is of Critical importance, especially odour!
No cig buts or garbage in or on grounds
Offered Handi cap on ground floor at same price as booking because they were sold out and I have a recent knee issue
Water bottle gladly offered, didnt have to ask
Clean room, newer bedsheets, towels newer also
A/C worked very well had to turn it down
Walk in HC shower was spotless and worked great
There seemed to be some “Extended Stay” guests on lobby side
But there were no loud guests outside and no out of control pets! As in some RR I have stayed at
A warm, quiet summer night
A great place to stay in New England
Will return to this one!
Mr R Constable

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
i0197, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Mr R Constable,

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Milford, while in the area for business. Your comprehensive review is appreciated and gives an accurate description of our property. I'm glad you mentioned "expensive Vegas Hotel", Red Roof has recently opened a location in Las Vegas and is rapidly expanding throughout the country, approaching 600 locations. We look forward to your return and wish you safe travels.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

From maid service, to all amenities in my room. The Milford location, was the friendliest ,& clean. I travel from Florida, & visit many red roofs. The Best! Special thanks to G.M. Pete , who was a real pro!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
i0197, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear George M,

Thanks for staying with us in June and submitting your review, I appreciate your kind words.
It was a pleasure meeting you, and my congratulations to your mom on her upcoming milestone
Birthday. We look forward to seeing you again and wish you continued safe travels.

Please keep using your RediCard Rewards Program membership, to continue building points towards free nights.

Best Regards,