“Just gets better every time”

Stonebridge Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonebridge Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 267 Restaurants in Milford
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Haven Avenue
Transit: Right across the street from the Milford train station, for the Metro North. A short stroll from Milford Landing Marina & easily accessible from Interstate 95.
Reviewed February 14, 2018

We ate dinner at Stonebridge Saturday, February 10, 2018. We live locally and have been many times, but this was the best yet. It starts and ends with Zeke, who directs the parking lot. He is a warm, funny, old school gentleman who makes even parking your car enjoyable. Onto dinner, where our waiter, DJ, gave us absolutely perfect service. Thanks again, DJ! The tuna tartare with wontons was amazing, the crab cakes are my favorite anywhere. Please don't ever take them off the menu! My husband had the special blackened halibut, cooked to perfection. The combination of high quality ingredients, their experienced chef of many years, and always impeccable service, Stonebridge sets the bar HIGH. We love this place and always look forward to going back for another wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Ate here recently with my library book discussion group. Servers did a great job of setting up two tables the way we wanted them, taking individual orders for some 15 people AND providing everyone with their own check. Oh, and the food was very good.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I have eaten at the Stonebridge Restaurant a number of times so it made sense to eat there for Thanksgiving this year. I was not disappointed. The traditional Thanksgiving meal was delicious, and very generous in proportions. The service was excellent as well which made the holiday meal enjoyable. I would recommend any of the seafood dinners as the seafood pot pie is awesome. Fresh shrimp cocktail is the best.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Whether gathering for a nice meal, meeting friends for drinks, or stopping in for lunch- Stonebridge is the perfect choice! This is the best Milford restaurant for almost any occasion- The food is amazing, they offer gluten free choices, and the wait staff is top notch.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I has traveling alone I sat at the bar I had a seafood risotto to die for. I met the nicest people.
I would travel 1.30 from home to come back for dinner.