All reviews new haven front desk separate sitting area desk area french toast nice room late at night mini fridge clean hotel breakfast was included watch tv rooms are large hot breakfast yogurt i highly recommend this hotel excellent stay king room
Reviewed August 11, 2018

My recent stay at this hotel was very average at best. The breakfast lacked in selection. When I asked for extra blanket and pillows, I was told there were none. I was told that they had a pool....NO POOL...just an oversized jacuzzi.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Made a reservation last minute due to a tornado taking out the electricity where I was staying. The staff was helpful and kind. The suite was lovely and very comfortable. I enjoyed the hot breakfast and coffee provided as well. This is intended as an extended stay I believe, but it is a brand I will be choosing in the future for any length of stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Air conditioning not working (room temp ~76 oF) - despite 5 visits by hotel staff, air conditioning not fixed until our last 8 hours of our 48 hour stay - changing rooms not offered. Toilet broke on first day, had to use the toilet in the lobby for our last day.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Room seemed a little small but overall good service, did get good rest, clean room, close to restaurants, gas station, around the corner from the CT post mall. Customer service was good quick check in.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Very clean and recently updated rooms. The staff is great and the service is wonderful. The Rooms were very quiet and temperature in the room was perfect - and we had a fabulous nite sleep. Breakfast was delicious!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple