“Never had a bad meal there”
Review of Smithy Restaurant

Smithy Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed December 21, 2017

We generally eat there 2 or 3 times a year and are never disappointed. The meals have always been good and the service also has been good. Prices are typical of the area. I would say they are not overpriced, but not cheap. The salad bar has always been excellent. Everything fresh.

1  Thank Raymond S

Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

I always come here in the winter with my family. The steaks are very good, and the side of bearnaise sauce is a decent size. The salad bar was bare bones this past time we went, some containers were cleared at the salad bar for being almost done, and then never replaced. The cheese station in the past has always had a couple of options, usually a soft port wine type of cheese and a hard block of cheese, this time there was just one small block of cheddar. Service is very good. Unfortunate they do not take reservations.

1  Thank NYCGirl130
Reviewed November 28, 2017

After leaving Monroe many years ago, we came back and went to the Smithy. It was excellent. Sorry I never visited when I lived here. Food was very good as was the service. Scallop special was great as was the steak my brother had. Next trip it's a must go dinner.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

We just love the full salad bar and fantastic service. The steaks are great and there is always a good fish option. You feel at home and there is a fire going in the colder weather. Enjoy the drinks and servers who are very experienced. Good value for the money.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Great place to go to unwind. Fabulous fillies. Outstanding service and staff and the drinks are a good size.

Been to Smithy Restaurant? Share your experiences!