“Great Steak!”
Review of Smithy Restaurant

Smithy Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

The Smithy has been there for a long time for a good reason! The steaks are great and the price is right! The salad bar is perfect, and the cheese table always has something different on it each time!

Reviewed January 3, 2018

I can't believe i'd never been here before! Loved the atmosphere here and the steak was so perfectly cooked!

Reviewed December 21, 2017

We generally eat there 2 or 3 times a year and are never disappointed. The meals have always been good and the service also has been good. Prices are typical of the area. I would say they are not overpriced, but not cheap. The salad bar has always been excellent. Everything fresh.

1  Thank Raymond S
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

I always come here in the winter with my family. The steaks are very good, and the side of bearnaise sauce is a decent size. The salad bar was bare bones this past time we went, some containers were cleared at the salad bar for being almost done, and then never replaced. The cheese station in the past has always had a couple of options, usually a soft port wine type of cheese and a hard block of cheese, this time there was just one small block of cheddar. Service is very good. Unfortunate they do not take reservations.

1  Thank NYCGirl130
Reviewed November 28, 2017

After leaving Monroe many years ago, we came back and went to the Smithy. It was excellent. Sorry I never visited when I lived here. Food was very good as was the service. Scallop special was great as was the steak my brother had. Next trip it's a must go dinner.