“Surprized after paying a low price”

Knights Inn Plainfield
Knights Inn Plainfield
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Moosup
Boston
“Surprized after paying a low price”
Reviewed 21 September 2009

I stopped at this quaint little place on my way back from the Casino. It was during the week and i paid only $62.00 for a night. The front desk clerk was very helpful and pointed out a couple of placed to grab some food. There was a Dunkin Dounuts next door which i utilized in the morning before i left.

I didn't expect much for this kind of price (which is why i was probably so surprised at the rooms). The rooms had nice TV's and i hooked up my XBOX to it in HD. There was also free WIFI internet that i accessed in the room. I left satisfied with my stay here. Don't get me wrong this isn't a Marriott or Hilton. But it was nice. There was no shampoo in the bathroom. I guess this is where they save on expenses.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
New Jersey
Reviewed 29 January 2009

Could not have asked for better accommodations for my family and dog...Kind front desk manager directed us to nearby POI's... Will stay here again on our next trip to the Mohegan:)

• Liked — Value, service, and pet accommodations
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Flybygirl
Dover, NH
Reviewed 16 January 2009

I got stuck in Moosup, Connecticut during a storm. Unfortunately, I had to stay the night, delaying my travel. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the stay. The staff was excellent and very eager to please. The rooms were very comfortable and depsite the fact that the trip was unplanned i quite enjoyed myself. If I am ever back in the area I will certainly stay at the Plainfield and I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed January 2009, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank ccaccj0414
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moosup
6.4 km away
25.9 km away
Comfort Suites- Norwich
31.8 km away
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Uncasville

Been to Knights Inn Plainfield? Share your experiences!