“Excellent location, friendly staff and awesome for the money!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Mystic
Reviewed 3 April 2012

We stayed here for a night while visiting Foxwoods Resort Casino. At first, I wasn't sure of how far it would be from the resort but it only took us 15 minutes to get to the resort. The staff was really friendly and the room quite spacious with a king sized bed, a loveseat, desk, chair as well as a little fridge and microwave. Their complimentary breakfast was excellent with a waffle maker, eggs and sausage and a variety of pastries. Overall, it was a great stay and we will definitely return here when we visit Foxwoods again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the entrance doors. It can get noisy when people come back in the early...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sssingh2405
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 31 March 2012

We stayed here on a visit to a friend in the area. Room was a great value for the price, but nothing fancy. Good ample breakfast the next morning.

Just a word of caution, if you are a light sleeper think twice about a Saturday night stay. I guess alot of young people stay here on Saturday when visiting the casino. It gets really noisy around 3AM as the happy people are returning. Oh and their dogs are happy to see them back, because they start barking.

Staff was friendly all around.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank njwanderlust
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Maybe i am just used to really nice places but this place was definitely not enjoyable. I didn't rent the room myself, a friend did so we'd be close to Foxwoods.I have stayed at many other places and have high standards...It is all relative, if someone is not used to this type of place of course they will be disapointed...

We didn't realize until the morning that my friend had slept on sheets that had a gross looking stain on both the sheet and fitted sheet....it was yellowish and brown looking. It looked it had been washed previously but why put nasty stained sheets on a bed???

Also they got a smoking room, I am not a smoker but have been in smoking rooms before at other hotels and they don't smell near as bad as this place did. The minute you enter the room all you smell is a gross smoke smell that just permeates through your nostrils.

Also in the morning we were told the whole place was booked since it was st Patrick's day weekend, continental breakfast was included and we came around 9:30 hardly anything was left, it did not look like they were restocking much.

One good thing, the night shift woman was very nice and gave us some extra pillows and sheets promptly when i asked for them.

Room Tip: Don't get a smoking room, they REALLY stink.... even if you are a smoker it will most likely bot...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Savvywonder
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I highly recommend this hotel. It is really nice for the money and close to attractions and food. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Me and my friend stayed here 1 night so we could visit fox woods but the hotel was very nice plus the rooms was clean no complaints at all the front office manager was great very friendly but our only issue was I was this hotel had shuttle service to the casino because taxi fare back and forth was killing my pocket but overall great hotel will be back but next time with a car

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank nekagurl22
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Our family rents an average of 30 rooms a year as we have family in the area. For two years the staff has listened to our complaints about the workout room treadmills that are dangerous. They have never been fixed. the beds are uncomfortable and feel like they have been short-sheeted. Tonight neither of our keys worked and when we asked the desk staff to remedy he said "so...." he was kidding, but then he waited for us to ask again. We're done. I now celebrate my last night here. now... where to go from here?

Room Tip: stay on second floor and away from stairs and elevator. People come in late from casinos...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank beau45
Reviewed 8 March 2012

My family and I have been staying here (every year) for the past 12 years. Every stay here has been quite enjoyable, with no complaints. They keep the rooms impeccably clean. The employees are very pleasant and helpful. You can't beat the price and the complimentary breakfast just keeps getting better. I was sad to see that Miss Jane (the breakfast lady) had retired. We really enjoyed her. Now Carol has that position and I am sure she will continue the tradition. Thanks Jenna for another memorable stay. Did you ever figure out the name of that rock band with the lead singer pilot? My ears are still ringing from the Van Halen show at Mohegan Sun! See you in the summer!!

Scott Ray