“A Heavenly Breakfast”

Ranked #25 of 102 Restaurants in Mystic
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Thought I died & went to heaven, I really enjoyed a egg white, goat cheese, tomato & herb omelette. It was perfectly cooked. Also had a delectable lemon blueberry streusel muffin. My sis had cheese grits with bacon, poached eggs & sauteed spinach, very delicious. The cheese grits are a true comfort food, better then mac n cheese any day.

1  Thank Adventureturtle
There are newer reviews for Somewhere In Time

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Mostly the people in the diner seemed to be local, so it is a meeting place for them, so maybe that is why it gets so many good ratings. I thought it was pretty average. I had a sausage and onion omelet. The cook made the omelet and then threw in a handful of sausage (That were dreadful) and onions and then folded it over. As you ate all the sausage and onions fell to the plate. The corned beef was pretty lame as well. Go to the Mystic Diner instead.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Cozy and comfortable, great food and great service! Great breakfast on our last day in mystic. Good portions.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

An excellent stop for breakfast and lunch and you get to support a nice local business. A local hotel recommended this place to a couple of our co-workers and they had gone a few days earlier. They loved it. So with that said, our group of seven, including the two who had gone earlier in the week, visited for breakfast/lunch on a Wednesday afternoon. It's a nice quaint little café with plenty of seating. Very bare bones and nothing fancy. They accommodated us without any issues.

They have plenty of options for both breakfast and lunch and it's easy to eat healthy if you choose. Don't forget to look on the chalkboards for their daily specials. I had the French toast special which was Lemon Poppyseed French toast covered in sliced strawberries. I ordered a side of vegetable sausage. Do you remember I said you could eat healthy? They had plenty of healthy sides.

The moment they put the 4 half slices of French toast down in front of me, I could smell the lemon. It was very tasty. It looked like Italian bread but not exactly sure. It was thinly sliced. The veggie sausage consisted of 2 small patties that were overcooked. The strawberries were ripe and tasty.

The carved turkey sandwich with stuffing and cranberry sauce was a huge hit at the table. The service was very good and friendly. The prices were very reasonable. I love a café that goes above and beyond and offers a creative menu. They keep the menu fresh which is great to see

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This cool little spot is off the beaten track, but well worth seeking out. It was busy, but the crowd moved quickly, and we did not have long to wait for a table. I like that you can help yourself to flavoured coffees while you wait.

Our meals were freshly cooked, tasty, and tremendous value. Omelettes were divine.

Go!