Free cancellation until 02/08
US$119
Quality Inn(Mystic)
US$116
QualityInn
Hyatt Place Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$144
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Residence Inn Mystic Groton(Mystic)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
Residence Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$152
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Inn at Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$151
Hilton Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$209
Book now, pay at stay
US$229
All reviewspancake machineacross the streetmystic villagefront deskboathouse restaurantpool and hot tubcinnamon rollsrestaurant next doorfree breakfastyogurthill overlookingwould stay here againparking lotthe breakfast areahotel is in a great locationroom was largesofa bed
Reviewed April 23, 2012

In town for a wedding. Construction in and around the parking lot was frustrating as there were no signs to assist with navigation but the staff couldn't have been more helpful when required and the location can't be beat if you're looking for a central point in the area to use as a "home base"

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We opted to stay at this property, rather than closer to Foxwoods, to enjoy other activities in the area. We are also members of the Priority Club, recently using our points to stay at a Holiday Inn Express in Barcelona Spain, for 3 nites! Where ever we go, whether it be with our family of 4 boys or as a couple we usually check into a Holiday Inn. This property by far had one of the better accomidations. The staff was pleasant, the rooms were clean and the bathroom was immaculate. I commend the housekeeping staff for a job well done with our room!!!The breakfast, especially the cinnamon buns, was enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2012

My three children and I stayed here for a mini-spring break getaway. It was VERY crowded the first day that we were there. However, they had plenty of towels at the pool and plenty of food at the breakfast buffet the next day. The buffet could be better organized. It was so crowded that it was actually hard to just get a juice. However, I think it is not normally so busy. I loved the room. It was quite large and was just a standard. We took advantage of the fridge and food storage area in the room. The front desk staff was helpful with my requests for additional tissues and toilet paper. I liked being able to walk to the restaurant next door as well as the Starbucks nearby. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We liked being on the first floor just two doors away from the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Very nice and clean hotel across the street from Mystic Village. Breakfast included. The pool is very small, but not many hotels in the area have indoor pools. We were very happy here.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Needed a quick get away, apparently this is something I do every year according to my daughter. Wanted to go somewhere not too far from home but yet another world. Mystic is almost always my go to place. I was greeted by a young woman, Sophie, who very kindly placed me on the 3rd floor when I told her I was looking for some down time. My room was a quiet king leisure - with a big screen TV which took a me a short time to figure out; a microwave and small refridge. The room was clean - yes there are spots on the rug and the furniture is a bit outdated but this is a Holiday Inn - not the Ritz - the price was great with my AA discount. The Housekeeping service did a great job of making my room better than I left it. If you stay here - get a room on the 3rd floor facing Mystic Village especially in the Fall - it must be spectacular when the leaves turn. If you want to be near the pool or breakfast area choose the 1st floor. I didn't use the pool but others were in there. Now for Sophie, she went out of her way to help me get my computer to work -I was connected to their network but I didn't have internet service. I brought my computer down to Sophie and she tried - she even rebooted the internet server for me. She did everything she could but it still didn't work. So beware that you may have internet connection problems. But Sophie gave it her best effort - which is rare these days. The hotel is in walking distance to Mystic Village and restaurants and a quick drive to the center of Mystic. For those who commented about Mystic closing up around 6 p.m. they are correct but a short drive to Groton or over the bridge to New London gives you every kind of shopping you could ever want.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor facing Mystic Village are the best especially for Fall foliage.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo