All reviewspancake machineacross the streetmystic villagefront deskhi expresspool and hot tubcinnamon rollsyogurtfree breakfasthill overlookingthe breakfast areawould stay here againparking lothotel is in a great locationrooms are largeshort drivesofa bed
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband, 3 kids and I stayed here after going to the Mystic Aquarium and it was great. The suite we got was really spacious, comfy pull out couch and breakfast was great. The pool isn't too big; but it didn't matter. Staff was really quik, friendly, helpful.
2 QUEEN BEDS SUITE NONSMOKING had a fridge, microwave, even a little "kitchen" sink and separate bedroom w/door which is nice when people wake at different times!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank tristan1seamus
Reviewed April 23, 2012

In town for a wedding. Construction in and around the parking lot was frustrating as there were no signs to assist with navigation but the staff couldn't have been more helpful when required and the location can't be beat if you're looking for a central point in the area to use as a "home base"

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We opted to stay at this property, rather than closer to Foxwoods, to enjoy other activities in the area. We are also members of the Priority Club, recently using our points to stay at a Holiday Inn Express in Barcelona Spain, for 3 nites! Where ever we go, whether it be with our family of 4 boys or as a couple we usually check into a Holiday Inn. This property by far had one of the better accomidations. The staff was pleasant, the rooms were clean and the bathroom was immaculate. I commend the housekeeping staff for a job well done with our room!!!The breakfast, especially the cinnamon buns, was enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2012

My three children and I stayed here for a mini-spring break getaway. It was VERY crowded the first day that we were there. However, they had plenty of towels at the pool and plenty of food at the breakfast buffet the next day. The buffet could be better organized. It was so crowded that it was actually hard to just get a juice. However, I think it is not normally so busy. I loved the room. It was quite large and was just a standard. We took advantage of the fridge and food storage area in the room. The front desk staff was helpful with my requests for additional tissues and toilet paper. I liked being able to walk to the restaurant next door as well as the Starbucks nearby. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We liked being on the first floor just two doors away from the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Very nice and clean hotel across the street from Mystic Village. Breakfast included. The pool is very small, but not many hotels in the area have indoor pools. We were very happy here.

• Stayed: March 2012