“Bold coffee, soft muffins”

Vault Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Mystic
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Ordered a latte, cappuccino and a coffee cake muffin for breakfast on our way out of town and it was all delicious! The coffees were hot and just the right strength for a morning pick-me-up. The staff answered all of our questions and recommended the coffee cake muffin. It was soft and sweet like cake, but not overly so. We were entirely satisfied and would recommend that if you are in the area you should stop in!

Reviewed July 31, 2016

This is a great place to come to enjoy a delicious cup of hot or cold coffee, tea, lattes or smoothies. Although there are just two or three small tables inside, there is a little porch out back where you can sit in the shade for a few minutes before continuing on your adventure.

The iced coffee is delicious, not too strong but definitely not watered down. You can also indulge in a variety of fresh baked goods to enjoy along with your beverage.

Besides knowing how to make a great cup of coffee, the staff is delightful...very patient and polite.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

I'm a Starbucks lover and am kind of a coffee snob. :) I asked the barista what their best iced coffee was and she suggested their lattes. I had an iced chocolate latte and it was delicious! I would gladly cheat on Starbucks for their coffee again! My kids (10, 6) shared a chocolate banana smoothie and loved it.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

I stopped here after tiring from the other shops. I snuck away from the others to enjoy a good coffee and a blueberry muffin.

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

This is an amazing coffee shop. It's clear the owners care about their coffee. The coffee is amazing - best since I've arrived in the US. They also serve crepes, cookies and yummy muffins. The kids ordered smoothies and they are addicted. Try the purple rain drink. Very refreshing. The staff are super friendly and it's clear this is a popular with the locals which is a good sign. Check them out. You won't regret it.

Been to Vault Coffee Roasters? Share your experiences!