“Great coffee”

Ranked #4 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Mystic
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Retailer of fresh locally roasted coffee! The best in New England!
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

With all the corporate homogenization of restaurants, Green marble is a wonderful, local community coffee house. They roast their own coffee beans, so the coffee is always especially fresh and flavorful. There is always some art often by a young local artist hanging on the walls. And they're almost always local people of all ages sitting and chatting. It's what a coffeehouse hot to be, a place where locals meet, have something nice to drink and talk.

There are newer reviews for Green Marble Coffee House

Reviewed 1 November 2016

We stopped in for our morning coffe before we tracked all around town. It was like a little Starbucks with places to sit and read the news paper The coffee was good!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

This place is in a alley in downtown Mystic. The coffee and tea was OK. The shop itself looked dated and tired. There are a few outdoor tables but the view is of the back parking lot. I think this is a local hang out. There is a much nicer place across the main St.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

A good place to get beans if you are staying around the area. Or, just get a nice cup of coffee. Friendly environment, informal, pleasant.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

While wandering around Mystic on vacation last weekend, my husband and I stopped in at Green Marble. I got a Caffè Americano, which was rich and delicious. The coffee shop has a great selection of hot and cold beverages, all fresh and made to order. I didn't get any food, but the bakery items looked good. I'm so glad we stumbled upon Green Marble! It gave me the pick-me-up I needed and was the perfect boost for walking around the downtown area.