1,305 results
All reviews starbucks coffee wet bar free shuttle sitting area shuttle service free breakfast two double beds outdoor pool egg sandwich very nice hotel would definitely stay here again great place to stay pull out couch room was spacious old mystic village oatmeal off the highway
Reviewed October 12, 2018

I attended a business meeting at the Hyatt place in Mystic Connecticut oN October 9 through the 11th. The hotel was very clean people are very friendly – loved my room in my bed was very comfortable. The hotel is conveniently right off the highway – and not far from downtown

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
DanaH2105, Gallery Host at Hyatt Place Mystic, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2018

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to accommodate our business travelers and groups, and I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you had a little extra time to head downtown and enjoy at least one of our awesome restaurants and maybe do a little sightseeing! If not, please come see us again and we'll be happy to make some recommendations for you.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Stayed at the Hyatt for business. Expensive for what you get. So -- average. More like a Hampton Inn than an Hyatt. Boring not great hotel. Nothing special, especially for the price. Would not stay there again. Look elsewhere. Decor was mediocre. Cleanliness was good. Free shuttle to in-town restaurants was really nice and prompt. Hotel service staff was good. Weird room with sink in the room -- clearly an older hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for leaving us a review, Naomi. We appreciate your feedback and do everything we can do make each guest's stay the best it can be. I'm happy to hear your room was clean, and that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary local shuttle service. Our staff will be glad to hear your positive feedback in that area. I'm sorry to hear you won't be staying with us again in the future, I hope you'll change your mind!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

The people at this hotel seemed very nice and did help us with ideas to see the Seaport - we liked the small bar in the evening and the gals tending bar were pleasant and talkative...the breakfast could have been better but sort of standard on the go food.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Bill,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear your experience with us was positive and that the staff interactions in particular were great. I hope in the future you'll give us another chance to "wow" you with our breakfast options!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

The hotel was located close to all the nearby attractions. It was clean and quiet. There was a major miscommunication from the front dest about the breakfast time. However this bump in the road was promply addressed by the manager.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review- I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication regarding breakfast; we're in the middle of transitioning from our extended summer hours to our off-season hours and I know there was some confusion about when exactly that transition was happening. I hope you weren't inconvenienced too much, but I'm glad to hear that our manager on duty was able to remedy the situation for you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Mystic!

Reviewed October 7, 2018

The room was a nice size with a sofa. Very clean and neat. The breakfast was good. Hotel is centrally located to the Seaport and the Aquarium. We were able to to walk to both. They do have a shuttle that we used as well, the drivers were friendly. We inquired the desk for a place for dinner and they pulled out a listing and told us which was good and the type of food. Would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for leaving us a great review, Steve!

We're proud to be the closest "chain" hotel to our beautiful downtown area, and as you said- centrally located between the Seaport and the Aquarium. Our complimentary local shuttle service makes it even easier to visit both of those major attractions as well as boutique shopping and several amazing restaurants. I'm happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and that you'll be visiting us on your next trip to Mystic- we look forward to seeing you again!