Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$99
FindHotelUS$92
Expedia.comUS$99
PricelineUS$84
HurbUS$99
All reviews walmart supercenter stay there again refrigerator privacy highway
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2020

Comfort Inn claims to be non smoking. The helpful clerk tried to get me into four rooms all of which smelled to varying degrees of cigarette smoke. This is ridiculous in 2020. Clearly the national corporation doesn't give a hoot about their reputation. The motel was relatively clean, but no one was at the front desk at any given time leaving the front door open and lobby completely unwatched. Honestly you'd think you were in rural Soviet Union in the 1970s. Comfort Inn? Not hardly.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed June 2, 2020

The worst hotel ever. They lie. They quoted me a price on the phone and when l got there a couple of hours later they upped it. The general manager there Jose said it keeps the rates constantly change. So l paid for the room then at 12 noon. Then he said checkin isn't until 3 pm and no rooms were ready then so l sat in the lobby til 1. I saw him leave then so l asked the new clerk if a room was ready. She checked and said yes, right now and gave me a key. Plus Jose told me there are no restrooms for customers or guests. I went to motel next door. He said Jose was lying and they have one to the right of the lobby. I went back and a kind maid took me right to the restroom. I'm a Sr. Citizen and couldn't hold it. Plus l had been there at 6:30 am and the guy then Alonzo, very nice, said checkin is at noon. But Jose said l don't know why he told you that because checkin is at 3.l can't believe how many lies he told me. I will Never stay there again, the one in Naugatuck, CT.!!!!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sandracA3804WK
Umair A, Manager at Comfort Inn Naugatuck - Waterbury, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2020

Jose Santos
Comfort Inn Naugatuck
203-723-9356

Reviewed February 13, 2020

Hotel is just an okay, average hotel. Was outdated. During check-in there was nobody in front desk, almost 7 minutes wait. Then we notice a sign that said to call Front desk personnel, we called and showed up in 3 minutes. We stayed in 3 different rooms. Room1, no privacy because curtain wouldn’t close. Room2, when walk on floor was very noisy and too squeaky and a/c also noisy. Room3, or room 222, was just right. Very spacious, working curtains, two A/C working well, King size bed, bathroom big, a refrigerator, TV w/ cable. They had breakfast and it was a pretty good. Was surprised they had a variety of meals. My concerns is there are no Security, and back door stayed open 24hrs. I like the location, shopping center close by also a few restaurants, Walmart Super Center, and close to highway. This hotel has potential to be great, depends on ownership. Will return if ownership give a total update to the hotel and includes expanding parking lot. For now, overall: Average.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank angelbrosa
Umair A, Manager at Comfort Inn Naugatuck - Waterbury, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2020

Jose Santos
Comfort Inn Naugatuck
203-723-9356

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Extended Stay here three times in the past 3 years. this last visit was in August 2019.
This place used to be really nice, but has gone downhill in since my last visit in 2017.
Stained furninture in room, holes in the wall, carpets in the hall very stained. Will check other places near Naugatuck next time.

Room tip: Look at your room first before paying
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2019

The hotel, room and breakfast were up to typical standards. One of the biggest reasons our group booked this location was because we would need access to a laundry room. We were in Connecticut for a mission trip and would need to wash our uniforms regularly. We were very disappointed to find that the washing machine wasn't working upon our arrival. I called the front desk and was told that the machine had been out of order for a couple of days and the maintenance man was coming the next day to fix it. We were there for 6 nights and the machine was never fixed. We ended up hand washing our clothes in our bathtubs. I know....first world problems...but still a disappointment.

Date of stay: July 2019