“We will be back”

Riley's Hot Dog & Burger Gourmet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 26, 2018

My wife and I first became aware of Riley's shortly after its opening, but had never gotten around to dining there until a recent Friday afternoon. The restaurant is on a side street just a field goal kick away from both Arch Street or the municipal building. There are a few free parking spots for the restaurant, otherwise you must use the metered lot. The restaurant is small with limited seating though we did not have trouble finding a table for two possibly because the patio was open. The clientele was a mix of families, blue collar workers and city employees from what we observed. We ordered Buffalo blue burgers (Buffalo sauce, blue cheese spread, lettuce, tomato and kettle potato chips) at the window which were delivered to our table. I was initially disappointed with the roll which is larger and more dense than I prefer, but at least it held up to the sauces. The overall flavor of the burger was good though on the dry side from being overdone, my mistake for not requesting medium rare. The owner and employees were uniformly friendly so we will be back to try a few other varieties of their gourmet burgers.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

My burger was juicy, delicious, and perfectly cooked. Definitely the best burger I’ve had in months, which I enjoyed more than the ones I’ve had at plan b or max burger lately.
The establishment is clean, with modern decor, and a very friendly staff.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Always delious food with a great atmosphere. They continue to add new items to their menu and their fresh French fries are the very best!

Reviewed June 23, 2018

Great burgers, fries, beers, service and atmosphere.
You need to take the menu to your table to review all of the choices and then order up.

Very nice staff, good music, clean bathrooms.
Missed anything? well.. if they could only offer some tasty cupcakes, that would be awesome.

Great place-

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

The food was terrific fresh and filling every time we order i ve never had any issues .. Can be pricey with add ons to whatever order but well worth every penny .