“Not the Best”

Miss Washington Diner
Ranked #27 of 157 Restaurants in New Britain
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed September 12, 2016

This diner has gone down hill in the past few years. The food is not the best and often they run out of basic items, like bread, English muffins etc. my biggest complaint is that the place is not CLEAN!!!! The floor needs a good scrubbing, not just a swipe with a wet mop. The Health Dept. should really inspect!,

1  Thank LadyO1123

Reviewed July 31, 2016

We haven't been here in a while, but stopped in for breakfast. Service was good and there wasn't a wait. We got an omelette and the combo plate of French toast with eggs and bacon. Everything was cooked to order and very good. Casual atmosphere and you don't feel rushed to leave even though more people were starting to come in. We will go back soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

I ate here twice and was disappointed both times. The portion of food they give you is very small. The pancakes are gross and the food has no flavor. I suggest eating somewhere else.

Reviewed July 7, 2015

A good old fashion Diner with great service and priced just right. Close to downtown and great Art just around the corner at the New Britain Museum of American Art! Brings back great memories!

2  Thank TheVoiceofCT
Reviewed November 11, 2014 via mobile

I went there for lunch with a friend. The food was great and the staff was super friendly. I had the hamburger. Loved it. I would definitely go again.

2  Thank Kippy236