“Great”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in New Hartford
Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

Great place to quick grab a donut or coffee or a cold drink. In a great place right in the center of town! So glad it is near me!

Reviewed August 12, 2015

I had to share this review with all of you because it even amazed me. I normally am a fan of DD, but the New Hartford location was disgusting. I stopped for an ice coffee after a long ride. At the counter, there are normally items displayed for impulse purchases. One of these items was Altoids. The packaging looked like someone had already put them in their jean pocket and put them back on the shelf. There was dust and filth in the box holding the mints. Three were also bananas being offered, sitting in the same dirt. I pointed them out to the young man working at the counter and he did not seem to see a problem, telling me that they were fine. I have to also point out that his shirt was probably on it's fifth or sixth wearing. He looked at me with a Charlie Manson grin and wished me a great day in a very condescending voice, that only Charlie Manson could muster.
While in the store, I also used the rest room. I don't even want to begin to tell you what that was like!
He did take the mints off of the shelf, and when I left he put them right back where they were and actually sold them to the friend I was traveling with.
I will remember to skip that DD next time I am in that neck of the woods!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The location is super convenient...easy to get in and out of. The service at the drive through is fast, the staff are friendly, and most importantly, they have a near perfect record of getting my order right. I've only eaten inside a couple times, but from what I recall it's kept clean and the environment is welcoming.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The employees are always so nice here. Restaurant is clean and service quick and excellent. Food is, well, the regular DD food. Drive thru available and right on rte 44 with access from 219.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Clean place with quick service. A little tricky getting in and out, still a good experience. Being near downtown, the park and the college, on the main street (rte 44), makes it convenient to many different types of people; travelers, college students and residents.