All reviews floor room nice room yale university microwave proximity
Reviewed August 20, 2018

We booked the Days Inn New Haven and checked in August 8, 2018 and they said we booked 2 rooms. Told the check-in person I only booked 1 room and find out after I travelled back to Canada that they billed me for 1 night in the second room (which I never booked). They said I lied and made a mistake, would get no refund and then said head office would not listen to me because they were an independent Days Inn. Don't stay here folks...smells bad, noisy, AC barely worked and very rude and unprofessional staff where the GM Jay Papel was the rudest. Terrible place to stay!!!

Room tip: Go anywhere but Days Inn New Haven Conneticut
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank D1285LDbillm
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

It may not be fancy, but it's clean & quiet. Lily is one of my favorites. Lily is: always multi- tasking,calm when dealing with rude customers and outside contractors,if somethings not right,she will get the job done,always alert & always professional. No matter how chaotic her day is she always manage to put a smile on your face; making sure that your stay is hopefully Promotions and Bonuses are coming her way.

Sincerely
Nateishalashay aka Lady Na'I

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

The staff was friendly. And Liliana was very helpful about near by places where to eat. She informed me about breakfast and the check out time. And also let me check in early with out a problem after my long drive.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Nice room with fridge and micro.
We slept at the frontside of the hotel. There was to much noise from the traffic (window was closed).
You must be early for the breakfast .
Walmart is at the other side of the street

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Clean, friendly, beautiful landscaping, and everything in downtown New Haven is only 10 minutes away. A simple, very basic hotel with courteous helpful staff. Was very positively surprised after having read many negative reviews. Rooms could use another lamp, but otherwise nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel