All reviews the owner superior room kitchen staff hidden gem ocean jamaica directions
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

I often stay with Golden Shores while in St. Thomas, JA. Lovely establishment with great staff!! Mr. Hamilton, the owner, is always on site and a pleasure to chat with. Christine and Richard are always accommodating to all our needs. Glad to have this resource in an area without many hotels.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Matt Y
Reviewed June 11, 2016

The hotel is dated, but the staff were very friendly with an excellent breakfast , however this must be ordered in advance. The setting of the hotel is excellent however it is around 2hours from Kingston airport

Date of stay: May 2016
3  Thank 190762Joanne
Reviewed December 31, 2015 via mobile

Hotel staff was very nice and friendly. Rooms was clean, air conditioning was a problem. Wouldn't turn on then when finally on, couldn't be adjusted.most enjoyable was hearing the sound of the waves from the beach in the room.plenty if places to eat nearby. Be aware though, they have a kitchen, but, everything is cook to order, if you are really hungry, better eat before you get there.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank joel w
Reviewed December 7, 2015

My husband and I along with our Jamaican friend spent 4 nights at Golden Shores late November. We found the rooms to be very adequate, clean and comfortable. I would say a 3 1/2 star hotel. The rooms are a bit dated but very clean and secure. The exterior is very well maintained and located on a spectacular section of beach. Located within walking distance of local shops/bars/restaurants etc. The staff was awesome. Restaurant had a limited menu, but what they did have was very tasty. When in this area Golden Shores would be my choice!

Date of stay: November 2015
1  Thank taunaj
Reviewed April 17, 2015

This is where i stayed and got dress for my wedding. I could not have ask for better, the room, staff, the cook was excellent.My wedding reception was on the Patio overlooking the ocean. I must congratulate Golden Shore, because even now everyone is still talking, how the service was really excellent. Thank you all

Sonia & Carlton

Room tip: I got an upstairs room which was excellent. Air condition, Cable TV, large and very clean
Date of stay: March 2015