Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
TravelocityUS$69
CheapTicketsUS$69
TripadvisorUS$69
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

Booked in for 3 nights for a work trip. Got into the room and it stank of damp. A load of flies and bugs all over the place. Went back and asked to see another room, same story. On the plus side the WiFi was working so I could get out the laptop and quickly book into a normal hotel back in Danbury. To be fair to the guy at the reception he didn’t put up a fight when I asked for a refund. It must be a regular occurrence. Don’t take the chance, pay the few bucks extra a night and go to a Danbury hotel

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank cmydlarz84
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Old fashioned hotel. The only hotel in the area. Reception is behind a plexiglass wall. No lobby. Plexiglass appears to be bulletproof...but I don’t think it is.
The way they work is you pay in full before you get the key. Mine was a one night reservation. Rate was only about $65 per night. I left at about 8 AM
But .... here is the big problem. On the day I checked out, they charged my card for two more nights. When I called to get the charge removed they said they would check the cameras to see what happened. This looks like a scam, outright credit card fraud.
I have reported the incident to American Express. I will NEVER stay there again

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Worst motel I've slept in. Nothing worked in the room. It smelled like mold, the beds were uncomfortable, and dirty. Luckily I was able to get a refund without a fight. Highly suggest you stay away from here.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kyle h
Reviewed October 23, 2017

I read terrible reviews of this place AFTER my wife booked a room here, so I was apprehensive. The sign in front certainly had seen better days. But when we opened the door to the room, it smelled OK. Nothing looked dirty. The bed was firm (I like that). We had no trouble with heat or noise. The little clock radio was easy to use as a wave machine by tuning to a non-station. The microwave and fridge worked OK. The TV, not a flat-screen, had more channels than most other hotels we've stayed at. The courtyard had great tall, thick trees and easy-to-move chairs, so I spent a lot of time there, and I could move a chair to the back yard which goes all the way down to the picturesque Housatonic River. This yard, to me, is an attraction in itself! Great for touch football or other field games; my favorite uses were to look up at the stars and saunter up and down the rocky riverbank with my Eskimo-Chihuahua. The location is excellent, being a mile or so north of the four-lane section of Rt 7; in other words, you can spend your driving time up north in the beautiful part, or if chain stores are your thing, you can spend time on the giant shopping strip down south of you. (We spent most of our time on the beautiful part, Kent-ward, but it was handy to be able to go south and find a nearby gas station.) This place isn't fancy, but for the price, I was very happy, and I do miss that marvelous backyard!

Room tip: The best views are way in the back on the second floor. I don't know how the rooms are, there, but the views look great.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JP-of-NJ
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

This place is gross nasty hard to believe health dept etc allows it . Ac packed with nasty dust hair whatever . Sheets are stained dirty smelly just a gross place . Got stuck there all other places were booked . Had to bye tarp and two small pillows to survive the night .

Date of stay: October 2017