“Great take-out”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2018

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in the area for take-out. They always give you plenty of chips and salsa at no charge. The chicken fajitas are delicious, they give you plenty of accompaniments to go along with them. The guac is also great.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

This is my go-to for Mexican food. It is by far the best Mexican around. I’m here at least twice a month. A few of the servers know me and are always happy to see me. A few of my favorite items are: fajita quesadillas, deluxe burrito and enchiladas suizas. The chicken is plentiful and tender. Food always arrives quickly and hot. The margaritas are strong and are served in cactus glasses. Service, food and atmosphere are always on point. In the nicer weather you can sit outside on the patio.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Paula and I went out of our way to come here. This is our favorite Mexican restaurant in all our travels and whenever we are in Connecticut we stop here for an authentic and great tasting meal. Today Paula had the burrito deluxe and I had the enchiladas rancherias. Both were excellent and surpassed our expectations. Besides the excellent food and service, we love that the margaritas are always tasty with enough salt around the rim for you to finish the drink and that the chips and salsa are always refilled. Most places cut the tequila in their drinks and charge you for the salsa and chips. Not here. Here they treat you like family and want you to leave full and satisfied. This restaurant is by no means a place that you should skip and the meals, for what they charge, are beyond comparison. We hope that all of you stop here when passing through and enjoy an authentic Mexican meal, some great hospitality, and have a wonderful time.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Found it to be very nice, great atmosphere and good service. We had a good visit. And definitely will be returning.

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

The margaritas ate amazing. Bit the salsa was terrible. It needed cilantro and garlic. The calamari was like rubber. Terrible. I'd go for the margaritas and forget the food.