“Excellent steak”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Newington
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kitts Lane
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed October 24, 2016

Wow, Worth the drive,
Celebrated our anniversary at this Steak house. Restaurant was clean, main meal (steak and seafood combination) was delicious. Staff was professional and courteous. Sad they are only open for dinner.

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

We celebrated 2 wedding anniversaries and were treated like royalty. Our waitress took our picture and gave us desserts with a candle. The food and service were superb and we very much appreciated the extra attention. We had the fixed price meals that offered several choices for appetizers and main course. The prices were extremely reasonable. We love this restaurant and look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

My wife and I love this place. This is our anniversary and birthday go to restaurant. It's a 40 minute drive from our house but more than worth it.

All of their food is excellent but if you really like steak you have to try Ruth's Chris. The best of the best when it comes to steak.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

We have been going to Ruth's Chris for many years for special occasions and always had an EXCELLENT experience. We were there last week and found that the menu has changed somewhat and of course two items which we absolutely loved are some of what has been omitted. The chop salad which is delicious was still on the menu but it has shrunk in size, I was always able to bring some home for lunch the next day, no more. Yes, it's still elegant, staff is still superb and steaks outstanding but I feel that I had to knock them down to VERY GOOD as the cost has not shrunk with the portions.

1  Thank seets
Reviewed October 17, 2016

If you really want the " DINING EXPERIENCE" this is the place to go!!! Not only can you get the best steak around that comes to the table sizzling on a platter , but there are other things if you are not a steak eater ( not to worry) lobster, fish, pork,lamb,etc truly something for all!!!!
White table clothes, the servers crumb your table each time they pick up a dish... And by the way everything is Ala Carte , but the portions are really big so you can share a veggie, or a baked potato, even a salad I usually like to eat my own salad but if wedo anything else it is a share!!! Also keeps the cost down!!!
For me this is not the kind of place I can afford to go often maybe once a year but let me tell you it is worth it!!!!