“Good location and good salad”
Review of Blue Colony Diner

Blue Colony Diner
Ranked #5 of 63 Restaurants in Newtown
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Diner, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 7, 2018

I stopped here after a long drive from SW PA. I heard a lot of goods things about it decided to give it a try. It was easy to get to, right off the highway and easy to get back on.

I ordered the Meslcun mix salad. It contained mesclun greens, grilled chicken, avocado, mandarin oranges and gorgonzola cheese. It was good and filling I don't recall any gorgonzola crumbles. Looking back at the picture I took, I don't see any.

Service was ok. Nothing spectacular. I would consider stopping there again when passing through the area.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful service. Waited 30 years to have blue fish here again . At 9:30 AM, the manager had the kitchen make it for us even though the ovens weren't on yet. The food exceeded our expectations! Best Cole slaw in the world!!

Reviewed July 5, 2018

It had been at least 10 years since we stopped here, as our family travels no longer take us in that direction any more. What a delight that nothing negative has taken place. The quality of the diner food, the service and the value were the same. Some things maybe should remain unchanged. Busy, nosey, but not too, and diner-like atmosphere, refreshing for a break in the travel. Worth the stop.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

Ok I been there times before , They Have GREAT Breakfast , BUT rest of menu average ,Food seems Tired ? ,corn Not yellow, , onion rings old ?? or need newer New oil fry, My waitress Great ! , rest seem Grumpy , Clean .
Great cakes and Treats !!! prices good..
Will I go Back ? Yah
Need to Wake Up the Food , refresh the method, go back to real gravy

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Contrary to other reviews, we had a really friendly waiter, enjoyed a delicious Greek salad, and just wished for more room to be able to sample some of their amazing-looking desserts placed near the check-out counter. Loved the hustle and bustle of the place right off of the highway. Would definitely eat there, again!

Been to Blue Colony Diner? Share your experiences!