“Next Stop off I-84......Burgerittoville!”
Review of Burgerittoville

Burgerittoville
Ranked #28 of 62 Restaurants in Newtown
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed May 28, 2017

Connecticut is already known for being the birthplace of the hamburger. Now, that same hamburger has been re-invented burrito style! We had been hearing great things about this place and knew we had to try it for ourselves. So glad we did! We had the original burgeritto and also the cheese streak. Both were very good. The burgeritto was cooked perfectly. Very tasty! The cheesesteak was fantastic too. It's basically a burger in a soft tortilla shell with all the fixings. Not in the mood for a soda, then have one of their milkshakes. We had the Funfetti and, although I forgot the name, it was their banana shake. Oh, man those were good too!
If you are traveling along I-84 you must stop at exit 10 and try this place. There's only a handful of tables so you might have to eat in your car. Children's menu too.Clean and a very friendly staff have made sure we will return.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Simple burger food with flavor wrapped in a burito - messy but fun. Great for lunch. I have had it a couple times and its decent food.

Reviewed December 28, 2016

This is a small takeout restaurant with a few tables for sit in. You order from the menu or specials on a blackboard. The food is placed on their counter, you take your beverage from the frig. The food is really good and very tasty. My daughter had looked it up and the reviews were good so we tried it before driving back in heavy holiday traffic. It was a pleasant surprise and we enjoyed the bugerritio. It a great alternative to takeout food, very different, tasty and delicious. This is a no waiter place.

Reviewed September 23, 2016

My husband and I ate at Burgerittoville for the first time last week. We each ordered the Original Burgeritto and they were delectable! It is a wrap style sandwich filled with a beef burger, American cheese, crumbled bacon, lettuce and tomato. This delicious creation was enhanced by the wonderful tomato-mayo dressing. The sandwich was tasty, served hot and very filling. We will be going to Burgerittoville again soon.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

We have tried to order takeout after 7pm (when typically working people eat) and have been told we were too late to order or they just don't answer the phone. I actually stopped there tonight at 7:25pm (hours state they cloae at 7:30) and their door was locked. It is surprising they are expanding when they are clearly not customer centric. We love their food so this is frustrating.

Been to Burgerittoville? Share your experiences!