“Perfect for Family”

Burgerittoville
Ranked #28 of 62 Restaurants in Newtown
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Burritos filled with a variety of meats and vegetables. Something for everyone. Great French fries and onion rings tops off the perfect meal.

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I work in Newtown and came across this little hole in the wall joint to grab some lunch before work. I have to say the food was some of the best food I ever tasted. Cooked to order, fresh and was so delicious. I will definitely be back again. The staff was nice. They took my order promptly and the food was ready pretty quick. I wish I could give more stars.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

Connecticut is already known for being the birthplace of the hamburger. Now, that same hamburger has been re-invented burrito style! We had been hearing great things about this place and knew we had to try it for ourselves. So glad we did! We had the original burgeritto and also the cheese streak. Both were very good. The burgeritto was cooked perfectly. Very tasty! The cheesesteak was fantastic too. It's basically a burger in a soft tortilla shell with all the fixings. Not in the mood for a soda, then have one of their milkshakes. We had the Funfetti and, although I forgot the name, it was their banana shake. Oh, man those were good too!
If you are traveling along I-84 you must stop at exit 10 and try this place. There's only a handful of tables so you might have to eat in your car. Children's menu too.Clean and a very friendly staff have made sure we will return.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Simple burger food with flavor wrapped in a burito - messy but fun. Great for lunch. I have had it a couple times and its decent food.

Reviewed December 28, 2016

This is a small takeout restaurant with a few tables for sit in. You order from the menu or specials on a blackboard. The food is placed on their counter, you take your beverage from the frig. The food is really good and very tasty. My daughter had looked it up and the reviews were good so we tried it before driving back in heavy holiday traffic. It was a pleasant surprise and we enjoyed the bugerritio. It a great alternative to takeout food, very different, tasty and delicious. This is a no waiter place.

Been to Burgerittoville? Share your experiences!