All reviewspresidential suitefoxwoods casinojacuzzi tubfree appetizerroom servicestarbucks kioskshower stallshuttle servicevenetian roomper nighta king size bedflat screen tvevery half hourvisiting foxwoodswould highly recommend this hotelgreat alternativethe hotel offers
Reviewed January 26, 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband and I decided to get away overnight and wanted to go to Foxwoods Casino.The price of the rooms on Foxwoods property were outrageous for a Sunday night.We do not go there often and do not have points to get a cheaper room there.My husband told me about the Bellissimo Grand and I checked it out on their website.I liked what I saw and we booked a room with the jacuzzi tub.We arrived about 3pm on Sunday Jan 19th and the smiling front desk Gal apologized and said our room would be ready in about 30 minutes.She apologized and gave us a voucher for a free appetizer in their on site bar.We said we would go to the bar and she said she would come get us as soon as room ready.The Bar/Restaurant very quaint.The Manager and bartender greeted us immediately.I believe his name was Mike?? We had stuffed mushrooms which were great.Within 20 min our room was ready.We were on the 3rd Floor and the room looked great.No odor,clean linens and jacuzzi tub.We immediately filled the tub and were very surprised at the endless supply of hot water and terrific water pressure.How Romantic to relax in jacuzzi and relax on comfortable king sized bed.The walls between the rooms are not at all soundproof as we could hear another couple in the room next to us and about 2am that night I heard the jacuzzi tub filling up in their room.That's ok....I was happy that everyone was having a good time here.The Limo Shuttle was great! I loved our overnight stay so much that we are returning for another overnight stay in Feb and are going to try the Presidential Suite! I would highly recommend the BELLISSIMO Grand to anyone. I CAN'T WAIT TO RETURN IN FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!! A+

Room Tip: I loved the 3rd Floor facing back of building.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JazzyJackie
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My wife and I spent the night at the Bellissimo Grand Hotel on January 19th 2014 and loved it! The front desk staff was friendly and helpful.We had a Venitian room on the 3rd floor which had a Jacuzzi tub,a king size bed and as we entered the room there was a bottle of champagne waiting.The front desk staff let us know about the free shuttle back and forth to Foxwoods Casino which is only 3.5 miles away.We were also given a free appetizer voucher for the bar in the Bellissimo and a $10 voucher for the casino.The hotel was clean and comfortable and we would highly recommend this hotel.The room was spacious with a mounted flat screen TV,and the bathroom had a double sink and a decent size shower with good water pressure.There was also a Starbucks in the lobby with plenty of seating.We had a great night at the casino making this over nighter a no brainer,why pay those outrageous prices at the casino hotels when you can stay at this one!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dizydean
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This hotel is located very close to Foxwoods casino (and Mystic aquarium just a little further away). The room was very large and comfortable and even had a jetted bathtub! The price was right for a Friday night. Staff was friendly and VERY helpful. We left a hat in a our room which they did locate and shipped to me. This hotel offers free transportation to / from Foxwoods at certain hours. After 4 pm on Friday until 2:30 am. The bathroom was a strange setup especially considering the size of the bathroom itself maybe it was an older building that was renovated. The size / angle of the shower left something to be desired and it would be difficult to shower if you are a larger person. Also there was no fan in bathroom. The price is right and Foxwoods makes for a great overnight trip for a little fun.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Short and sweet.... Everything you need to know:

1. Free Shuttle Service to Foxwoods - Go out with your wife/girlfriend have as many drinks as you want and don't worry about DUI, parking, directions. From Bellissimo Grande to Foxwoods..... maybe 8 mins.

2. Rooms - Clean (even smoking rooms smell like nobody ever smoked in them), spacious, comfortable bed, and bathrooms are big.

3. Jacuzzi In Room - pay the extra $20 and you get a room with a jacuzzi that fits 2 people easy. I'm a really big guy.... so you can probably fit three people. If you send you wife/girlfriend to the spa.... what better way to follow up a full body massage than with a hot bath. Once your done, dry yourself and lay in bed to watch TV.

4. Entrance and exits - One main entrance and several side and exits for easy access to your car or to your room.

5. Supermarket - Right off highway incase you want to buy some snacks.

6. Food (Delivery) - Several places that deliver food to hotel. Hotel has a restaurant but I didn't eat at the hotel.

7. On-Site Starbucks - Enough Said!

8. Pool - Small pool but it is a bonus when you consider everything you get. With the Jacuzzi.... you probably won't even use it.

9. Customer Service - A++ all very attentive, answered any questions I had. I enjoyed my night so much, I stayed an extra night. I booked a room online while at hotel and I informed the front desk. I didn't have to leave my room and was brought fresh clean towels by housekeeping. I didn't have to even ask for them. When I got back from Foxwoods, one night, a hotel worker (security) asked to see my room key, even though I can out of the shuttle. This sometimes is not a big deal but I know that people coming in and out at night is controlled.

10. Spa - Not part of the hotel but they were good according to my girlfriend. Deep tissue massage made her feel like a new person. Call in advance and make an appointment.

11. Refrigerator - my room had one. Usually goes unnoticed but it come in handy.

Mr. Levantino (Owner) is someone I didn't meet but he has an AWESOME establishment here and I will be staying at his hotel every time I go to Foxwoods.

I had a great time and only focused on relaxing.

Room Tip: Get the room with the in room Jacuzzi. It is worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple