Bellissimo Grande Hotel
Stardust(North Stonington)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hilltop Inn & Suites(North Stonington)
US$119
US$112
Cedar Park Inn And Suites(North Stonington)
US$79
US$449
US$449
US$206
US$139
All reviewspresidential suitefoxwoods casinofree appetizerjacuzzi tubroom servicethe general managershower stallstarbucks kioskshuttle servicevenetian roomper nightevery half hourflat screen tvvisiting foxwoodsgreat alternativewould highly recommend this hotelthe hotel offers
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This hotel is party central. If you are looking for a good night's sleep, look elsewhere. The hotel posts their "quiet hours" policy on the bathroom mirror. Apparently, this policy is only enforced if a complaint is registered. It was 2:00 a.m. when we finally couldn't take it anymore and called to complain about the party people somewhere in our vicinity. It took longer than anticipated for them to quiet down. The hotel itself, is decent, but we were suprised at the number of extension cords used in the room for the refrigerator, lights and clocks. It looked like a fire hazard. I would rather pay more and stay elsewhere next time.

1  Thank hallowellmaine
hotelCt, Manager at Bellissimo Grande Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel. I would like to express our sincere apologies that noise from other guests disturbed your stay. We do utilize a very straightforward noise policy for the benefit of all our guests. In addition to the regular security rounds that are made, we also request that guests notify us immediately regarding any noise that is of disturbance to them. This allows us to pinpoint issues and resolve them before they escalate and cause further frustration to our valued guests. Thank you once again for your feedback and please feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any future assistance!

Yours in Hospitality,

Samuel J. Luppino
Sales Manager

Reviewed January 26, 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband and I decided to get away overnight and wanted to go to Foxwoods Casino.The price of the rooms on Foxwoods property were outrageous for a Sunday night.We do not go there often and do not have points to get a cheaper room there.My husband told me about the Bellissimo Grand and I checked it out on their website.I liked what I saw and we booked a room with the jacuzzi tub.We arrived about 3pm on Sunday Jan 19th and the smiling front desk Gal apologized and said our room would be ready in about 30 minutes.She apologized and gave us a voucher for a free appetizer in their on site bar.We said we would go to the bar and she said she would come get us as soon as room ready.The Bar/Restaurant very quaint.The Manager and bartender greeted us immediately.I believe his name was Mike?? We had stuffed mushrooms which were great.Within 20 min our room was ready.We were on the 3rd Floor and the room looked great.No odor,clean linens and jacuzzi tub.We immediately filled the tub and were very surprised at the endless supply of hot water and terrific water pressure.How Romantic to relax in jacuzzi and relax on comfortable king sized bed.The walls between the rooms are not at all soundproof as we could hear another couple in the room next to us and about 2am that night I heard the jacuzzi tub filling up in their room.That's ok....I was happy that everyone was having a good time here.The Limo Shuttle was great! I loved our overnight stay so much that we are returning for another overnight stay in Feb and are going to try the Presidential Suite! I would highly recommend the BELLISSIMO Grand to anyone. I CAN'T WAIT TO RETURN IN FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!! A+

Room Tip: I loved the 3rd Floor facing back of building.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JazzyJackie
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My wife and I spent the night at the Bellissimo Grand Hotel on January 19th 2014 and loved it! The front desk staff was friendly and helpful.We had a Venitian room on the 3rd floor which had a Jacuzzi tub,a king size bed and as we entered the room there was a bottle of champagne waiting.The front desk staff let us know about the free shuttle back and forth to Foxwoods Casino which is only 3.5 miles away.We were also given a free appetizer voucher for the bar in the Bellissimo and a $10 voucher for the casino.The hotel was clean and comfortable and we would highly recommend this hotel.The room was spacious with a mounted flat screen TV,and the bathroom had a double sink and a decent size shower with good water pressure.There was also a Starbucks in the lobby with plenty of seating.We had a great night at the casino making this over nighter a no brainer,why pay those outrageous prices at the casino hotels when you can stay at this one!!!!

1  Thank dizydean
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This hotel is located very close to Foxwoods casino (and Mystic aquarium just a little further away). The room was very large and comfortable and even had a jetted bathtub! The price was right for a Friday night. Staff was friendly and VERY helpful. We left a hat in a our room which they did locate and shipped to me. This hotel offers free transportation to / from Foxwoods at certain hours. After 4 pm on Friday until 2:30 am. The bathroom was a strange setup especially considering the size of the bathroom itself maybe it was an older building that was renovated. The size / angle of the shower left something to be desired and it would be difficult to shower if you are a larger person. Also there was no fan in bathroom. The price is right and Foxwoods makes for a great overnight trip for a little fun.