Bellissimo Grande Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hilltop Inn & Suites(North Stonington)
View Hotel
Cedar Park Inn And Suites(North Stonington)
Two Trees Inn(Mashantucket)
Grand Pequot Tower(Mashantucket)
Stardust(North Stonington)
budget inn(North Stonington)
View Hotel
All reviewspresidential suitefoxwoods casinofree appetizerjacuzzi tubroom servicethe general managershower stallstarbucks kioskshuttle servicevenetian roomper nightevery half hourflat screen tvvisiting foxwoodsgreat alternativewould highly recommend this hotelthe hotel offers
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Nice location. Clean rooms. Limo service was great. High school atmosphere. We were woken up 2x during the night by couples fighting. Our friends stayed on other side of hotel and heard security shutting down loud room next door. It's systemic there.
Great deal if you're in your 20's and price with decent amenities is criteria. Bottom line: You institute a noise policy when you have a noise problem.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank RichardHurts
hotelCt, Manager at Bellissimo Grande Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you for highlighting the various positive aspects of your stay including location, cleanliness, and complimentary limousine service.

Unfortunately, one of the challenging aspects of the market in which we operate is maintaining a quiet environment while accommodating the variety of travelers who visit this area. As with all properties in the area, we have policies in place to seek to minimize disturbances while providing a comfortable and relaxing environment for all of our guests. I apologize that these policies did not fully eliminate noise concerns near your guest room during your visit.

I would love the opportunity to restore your confidence in the property should you choose to plan a future trip to the area. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

This is about the 6th time we stay at the Bellissimo Grande. It is the cleanest Motel I've ever stayed at. Sevice is great and room decor in the presidential suite is outstanding. One of the things I like is it's quiet and close to both casino's.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Bellissimo Grande and for taking the time to share your experience. Your repeated patronage is an honor. I am delighted you had the opportunity to enjoy our Presidential Suite and it is gratifying to know that the cleanliness of your room – one of our highest priorities – both met and exceeded expectations! I am glad our policies ensured a quiet stay for you on each of your visits and that you were able to enjoy the convenient access to both Casinos from our location.

We look forward to the opportunity to host you on your next visit to the area. Please feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any future assistance!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This hotel is party central. If you are looking for a good night's sleep, look elsewhere. The hotel posts their "quiet hours" policy on the bathroom mirror. Apparently, this policy is only enforced if a complaint is registered. It was 2:00 a.m. when we finally couldn't take it anymore and called to complain about the party people somewhere in our vicinity. It took longer than anticipated for them to quiet down. The hotel itself, is decent, but we were suprised at the number of extension cords used in the room for the refrigerator, lights and clocks. It looked like a fire hazard. I would rather pay more and stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hallowellmaine
hotelCt, Manager at Bellissimo Grande Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent visit to our hotel. I would like to express our sincere apologies that noise from other guests disturbed your stay. We do utilize a very straightforward noise policy for the benefit of all our guests. In addition to the regular security rounds that are made, we also request that guests notify us immediately regarding any noise that is of disturbance to them. This allows us to pinpoint issues and resolve them before they escalate and cause further frustration to our valued guests. Thank you once again for your feedback and please feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any future assistance!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband and I decided to get away overnight and wanted to go to Foxwoods Casino.The price of the rooms on Foxwoods property were outrageous for a Sunday night.We do not go there often and do not have points to get a cheaper room there.My husband told me about the Bellissimo Grand and I checked it out on their website.I liked what I saw and we booked a room with the jacuzzi tub.We arrived about 3pm on Sunday Jan 19th and the smiling front desk Gal apologized and said our room would be ready in about 30 minutes.She apologized and gave us a voucher for a free appetizer in their on site bar.We said we would go to the bar and she said she would come get us as soon as room ready.The Bar/Restaurant very quaint.The Manager and bartender greeted us immediately.I believe his name was Mike?? We had stuffed mushrooms which were great.Within 20 min our room was ready.We were on the 3rd Floor and the room looked great.No odor,clean linens and jacuzzi tub.We immediately filled the tub and were very surprised at the endless supply of hot water and terrific water pressure.How Romantic to relax in jacuzzi and relax on comfortable king sized bed.The walls between the rooms are not at all soundproof as we could hear another couple in the room next to us and about 2am that night I heard the jacuzzi tub filling up in their room.That's ok....I was happy that everyone was having a good time here.The Limo Shuttle was great! I loved our overnight stay so much that we are returning for another overnight stay in Feb and are going to try the Presidential Suite! I would highly recommend the BELLISSIMO Grand to anyone. I CAN'T WAIT TO RETURN IN FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!! A+

Room Tip: I loved the 3rd Floor facing back of building.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business