Bellissimo Grande Hotel
Stardust(North Stonington)(Great Value!)
US$77
Hilltop Inn & Suites(North Stonington)
US$119
US$112
budget inn(North Stonington)
US$69
Cedar Park Inn And Suites(North Stonington)
US$79
Grand Pequot Tower(Mashantucket)
US$449
Mystic KOA(North Stonington)
  • Pool
All reviewspresidential suitefoxwoods casinofree appetizerjacuzzi tubroom servicethe general managershower stallstarbucks kioskshuttle servicevenetian roomper nightevery half hourflat screen tvvisiting foxwoodsgreat alternativewould highly recommend this hotelthe hotel offers
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights for my 21st birthday. It was a great hotel, close distance to the casinos. The room service was ok, nothing to brag about. The rooms were decently sized, although the AC in our room didn’t work, we were moved to another room and given a coupon for an upgrade next time we stay after an email to the manager. Would recommend for a quick night or two stay at the casinos, wouldn’t want to stay too much longer

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2017

I stayed at this hotel after seeing a concert at Foxwoods. There is a shuttle leaves the hotel every 15 minutes for Foxwoods. Although I did not end up using this service, it factored into my decision to stay at this hotel. My room was very clean, inviting, and tastefully decorated. The bed/pillows were probably the most comfortable that I have ever experienced at a hotel. There is a noise policy in place--I did not hear a pin drop the entire night. Why pay more to stay at Foxwoods when this gem is about 10 minutes away, and a lot less expensive? I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I always ask for the highest floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here during a visit to Foxwoods and although we didn't use any additional amenities, our stay was very pleasant. The tempur-pedic bed was incredibly comfortable, the room was clean and spacious, and the small fridge and ceiling fan were welcome surprises! Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2017

Excellent accommodations. Beautiful property.Quiet Great staff. Perfect location for a weekend, evening, or during the week. Easy place location wise.
The General Manager Michael Umphlett is extremely accommodating, and Kind. I highly recommend Bellissimo Grande Hotel!

Room Tip: Great rooms, decor, and cleanliness.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2017

We loved going to the Bellissimo Grande Hotel, such a beautiful place to stay! Breakfast offered in the morning is complimentary. They also offer a shuttle service to the casino! Rooms are clean, quiet and friendly staff. Well worth the money!

Stayed: October 2016