All reviews exercise equipment fire pit yoga mat healthy food white board healthy lifestyle state of the art gym hotel concept health oriented eat healthy wellness hotel frosted glass board games cool hotel bathroom door free water holiday inn
Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

Whether it's the ginger lemon water in the lobby, or the excercise equipment in each room, Even Hotel feels clean, fresh and easy to be healthy in it. Nice people at the welcome desk, dog-friendly too. Try the Vietnamese Pho place right next door. Delish.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

Super fresh and squeaky clean hotel. No weird carpet stains or stale smells. Extremely friendly and polite staff. The hip vibe was a welcome change. Convenient location. Overall a fun stay. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2016

I really wanted to like this place. We stay at a different IHG property every night and Even is the only one I think we had not tried. I found good things and not so good things..... I think this is good for people traveling alone on business or couples. In my opinion it is not for families. There is no laundry room with a washer and dryer. We were actually planning on doing laundry last night. You can get your gym clothing washed if you drop it off at the front desk and pick it up that evening but that certainly did not help us but is great for those staying more than one night. There is no coffee in the morning if you want to go down early unless you want to pay for it. You can make coffee in your room. You have a refrigerator with small freezer but no microwave. The bed is great. The room seemed too light all night and I think it was because of light coming in from the hallway. Noticed the bottoms of the entry door to rooms is already scuffed up...to bad. You can also hear doors opening and closing near you as they are noisy doors. The bathroom was the worst part of the room. The sliding door is noisy, you can hear all sounds in the bathroom (no fan), annoying, when someone goes in and turns on the light it lights up the entire area in your room. Not good at all. I did not like that someone on the outside of the bathroom could watch your actions even though it was not completely clear. Shower was good but missed the bathtub. Lighting was good. Internet was good but I expected that. Missed not having a place for luggage and other things.....and no drawers to put things if you have an extended stay. Only chair in the small room was at the desk and it was a great chair. Reminded me of a dorm room. Peter at the front desk was especially nice and helpful. We ate dinner here and it was very good for a light meal. For a family this would not be the place for breakfast or dinner in my opinion. Exercise room is the best we have had at any property. Really appreciated that. The equipment could have used some good cleaning and picking up of stuff left by others. I am not one to exercise in my room so this was not of help to me.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank MED1500
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I booked a two night stay in this new facility nearby where our daughter lives in New Canaan, CT. I had never heard of the chain. Apparently, it is a fast growing group appealing to the health-conscious business traveler. We booked through a third party booking site online. Hint...look around because the price changes dramatically. We found prices ranging from $86-$156 for the same room.

Check-in was pleasant, but we had to remind our clerk that the room we booked online came with free breakfast vouchers. More on that later.

The theme of the hotel is guest wellness. Our room was equipped with an exercise stanchion built into the wall with various intensity exercise bands. Also included is a weighted yoga ball, yoga mat and two padded exercise cubes. The adjoins flat screen TV has about ten different stations that each have separate 10-30 min. exercise routines showing how utilize the equipment for chest, core, legs, etc.They even had a container of Clorox Cleanups to wipe everything down.

The bedding was very comfortable, the room very clean and the bathroom almost spa-like. The only complaint was that the HVAC system was directly adjoining the head of the bed and blew cold air at me every time it turned on. The controls were thermostat wall-mounted and didn't include and fan speed control.

Breakfast was very health oriented. I had a kale frittata and my wife had a flat bread with egg whites and cheese. The orange juice was fresh squeezed before your eyes in a neat gizmo-type machine. Everything was prepared to order and brought to our table. Not your typical hotel fare.

We will definitely stay here again next time we're in town assuming that we can find a reasonable price online.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

Easy to find. We checked in early. Erika was more than accommodating! Very friendly and went out of her way to help. Others were friendly too. Room was clean. Bed very comfortable! Wish the window shade was darker to block out more light. Bathroom was good. I'm tall so getting in and out of shower was annoying. Good variety of healthy snacks and the onsite cooked meals were good. Well equipped gym. Overall it's a 4.5*.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family