“Waterfront Charm”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East Avenue
Transit: 10 minute walk from East Norwalk train station
Description: Harbor Lights is the premier seafood house located in East Norwalk, CT. Located on the Norwalk Harbor, it offers well-prepared, attractively presented and sophisticated fare. Open year round, the glassed-in terrace allows for a comfortably heated dining experience in the winter without losing the outside dining experience in the summer.
Reviewed July 7, 2018

Harbor Lights has a great location waterfront in Norwalk. Parking is tight but plentiful enough. Indoor and outdoor dining. We were a family party dining indoors. Great views - enough that a large anniversary party was simultaneously dining. Nice selection of dishes, all very good. Prices reasonable. Service was formal and attentive, though somehow our waiter was confused a few times about our orders - fortunately harmlessly. Would dine here again.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

Had a lovely, un-rushed meal with friends. The food was excellent and the service was too. What impressed us most was that no one came to clear the plates off the table until everyone in the party was finished eating. My husband is a slow eater and often the table is cleared before he is done. We have had this in even the fanciest restaurants. This makes him and everyone at the table uncomfortable. We were pleasantly surprised to see them wait for him to be done before clearing the table after each course.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Always a pleasure to dine at Harbor lights. We celebrated a birthday brunch with good food, good service and a beautiful view.

Reviewed June 2, 2018

My husband and I took my mother and 3 year old son to Harbor Lights last night. The restaurant is airy and elegant with floor to ceiling windows opening out onto the Harbor. Wanted to order everything on the menu! Tantalizing raw bar, delicious salads (poached pear and gorgonzola!) lollipop lamb chops (mine!), calamari fritti, prosciutto wrapped burrata (and that was just the appetizers!) I order the special lobster fettuccini Alfredo...divine! White table cloths and impeccable service and so friendly! Believe me, I appreciate when people have kind words and patience for a 3 year old in a restaurant!

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Directly on the water, sat at a table by the window, lunch time on a weekday, it was not crowded. Service was courteous, helpful with additional information about choices we were considering. I had the warm seafood salad- it was a good size, generous amount of various shellfish, my husband had the chicken sandwich- also very tasty.
Parking lot not really large- not sure if that would be problematic at a busy time.