“Only Place I Buy My Soup and Sandwich From”
Review of Lazizah Bake Shop

Lazizah Bake Shop
Ranked #2 of 118 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Chicken and Dumplings, Zippy Chicken Soup, Turkey Sandwich, and Black Bean Burger...are to die for!!!!!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Almost missed it, up and down the old mill road. so glad my wife spotted it. very small building and as we approached, the distinct smell of good food begged us to come in. inside were three small tables occupied and one person waiting for his order at the counter. I ordered the falafel which was first on the menu and a chicken wrap. We had a small salad while waiting all the food is to die for. people said they come from Ledyard just for the soup. We ate outside at a small table and chairs with a nice breeze.. i told the owner We were first timers and he said "that's not my fault, we've been here for forty years.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Small and quaint atmosphere that serves up some really great Mediterranean dishes for a reasonable price. Their desserts are awesome as well. It is a tiny place, feels a little cramped with very limited seating and parking. But the food well makes up for it!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Went to Lazizah late Saturday afternoon. We made it 15 minutes before closing. I ordered the Turkey Special Sandwich and my wife got the Chicken Gyro. I love turkey and turkey sandwiches. I could eat turkey just about every daily. Well, this was the best turkey sandwich I have ever eaten. Turkey meat and a great roll, with crisp lettuce, cranberry sauce, olive oil, cheese and a special sauce. (Yum) My wife had the chicken gyro and she said it was very good. Of course we got some of their delicious deserts to go. Prices are very reasonable

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Eat this food with friends or make new ones by offering some to a stranger. Great food, babba, hummus, falafel, and CHOCLAVA! A baklava with chocolate that you will dream about.