“excellent pizza”

Add it.
Martinos Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Oakville
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Great new York style pizza and fast delivery. They have a great menu and look forward to ordering the grinders next.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Great place for lunch takeout. Food is very good - pizza, grinders and 'ordinary joe's' buffalo wings! Personal favorites are chicken parm grinder and buffalo chicken wrap. Pizza's and wings are great too.
Only downside is that it is very small place and it's on a side road so unless you map it, you would never drive by it.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

Thought I placed and order online but didn't hit send button , I showed up for my order and they were nice enough in the middle of a busy night to fit my order in and get me out the door in 15 minutes , great pizza and customer service , eggplant fries were a big hit with the kids

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

I had such high hopes for this restaurant. Unfortunately the food is inconsistent, the staff is rude and as of late you get a 1.5 hour time to pick up; when you get there it's another 30 min or so...no apology or care in the world. If I could give a zero rating I would. I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Pizza is tasty with a fruit tomato base, which is not overcooked or cooked at all.Toppings are generous. Only 4-5 bar stool seats.