“The ultimate deli place”

Santis, tagaytay, philippines
Ranked #13 of 27 Restaurants in Silang
Cuisines: Swiss
Reviewed 25 April 2016

It is wonderful to walk into Santi's Tagaytay- go through the aisles of deli products (bottled, canned, fresh, frozen ) then sit down to a Swiss style lunch of sausages and rosti. A delicious way to unwind in the now hectic Tagaytay. Service is good with friendly staff. Ambiance is simple..and homey. You can order a refreshing glass of wine to go with your entree. Perfect!

1  Thank Filomena T

Reviewed 23 April 2016

We found this place as we were strolling around "Twin Lakes" store fronts. It reminded me of delicatessens for sandwiches of meats and cheese like the States, as well as wine. Although it didn't have that aged meat and cheese scent which I love. The Rueben sandwich tasted ok but had too much sour kraut with only one slice of corned beef. As an American, we call this "where's the beef"???. Also, they don't have potato chips or a side of pickled cucumber that I'm so use to. But the place is clean with a great view of Taal Vista.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

We just came from Santi's. Soooo full from the Ribeye Steak that i ordered. It was delicious, very tender, very juicy. It was just perfect.

Service was excellent. Price i have no idea as it was my Aunt who paid for the meal.

1  Thank KingRegis
Reviewed 18 January 2016

food quality and service are excellent. i do order always the schnitzel with roesti. thats my favorite.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

I have gone to the Philippines on numerous occasions and regularly take my team out to dinner when I visit but Santis was a new experience! The cafe is located in a deli and, assuming you are not going for the set items on the menu, you can pick which meat you want from the butcher counter (sold by weight). This is then taken off and cooked to your liking. In similar fashion you can check out the wine cellar, select the wine and then this is opened for an additional corking fee at the table. We enjoyed a nice range of starters, main courses and deserts. Nice attention from the staff and overall a very nice experience. Good value and well recommended.