All reviews bagels home fries english muffin large grocery store room was pretty clean hotel snob tanger outlets once or twice a year close drive very pleased with our stay free breakfast comfortable beds small refrigerator coffee pot hot water short stay large room
Reviewed October 1, 2018

I noticed new carpeting in most rooms, new Trex decking outside and flat screen TV in all rooms,The free internet is greatly improved. There ahs been a general cleanup of property. 25 minutes to Mohegan Sun casino, and about 30 minutes to Mystic Seaport and Aquarium. Fabulous Indian Food Restaurant with full service bar on the premises. No driving required. A quiet comfortable stay. 5 star for my fixed income budget. I alwas stay here when I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I dont want to sound snobbish, but it might not be avoidable here. Had not stayed at a place that you enter your room from the parking lot in many a decade. Infact, the first impression upon pulli in was not particularly positive, but we had plans in the area, and the booking site, not Trip Advisor, had some nice pictures and ratings.
The room turned out to be clean, quiet, and though interestingly appointed, reasonably spacious. The bed made up for any misgivings as it was one of the most comfortable in a long tine.
The included breakfast wasn't bad, eggs,pancakes, homefries, assorted breads, cereals and fruit.
Overall, for a short stay in the area, this quiet local place is adequate.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William M
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Every time we are in the Mystic area, we always stay here. Love the interior design of the rooms. Staff is very friendly and eager to help as well! They have breakfast out every morning, which is a great treat. And we're always given bottles of water, when we check in. Which I Love!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Housekeeper knock the door at 8 in the morning. I was still sleeping and didn’t want to leave my room to wait outside at 8 in the morning! When you ask them to come back later, they don’t! I left for one day and came back- the carpet still wasn’t clean and there was no shampoo in the bathroom added!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Good parking lot, outdoor seating nice. The room smelled of mildew, the walls had clumps of dust behind the lamps, the free breakfast was a joke, a couple of bagels and bread to toast? The towels were thinning, and the shower had rust stains. It gets 2 stars, because the check in was nice, it was within our budget , and the bed was comfortable,. The tv looked very new, but instructions were needed with it. I liked having the mini fridge for leftovers from our dining out! As a last minute option it was ok.

Room Tip: Comfy bed, turn the a/c on to get the stink from mildew out.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple