Lowest prices for your stay
Fairfield Inn
Priceline
eDreamsUS$125
Agoda.comUS$125
HurbUS$139
All reviews front desk visiting the area each morning parking lot short drive business trip indoor pool lobby interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2020 via mobile

At check in tje front desk staff was excellent-roughly 445pm on a Wednesday; clean crisp room, staff friendly and attentive.
Location is off the beaten path but quick to Interstate. A number of chain eateries and even a grocery store within 1 to 15 minute walk.
Pride pays off for this property.
PS, I had about 90 "room nights" in 2019. I know good from bad.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Escape49243384975, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Plainville, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

I really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to give us your feed back. I looked into who checked you in and will pass on your kind words!

GM

Reviewed December 29, 2019

My son just moved to Planville so I thought this would be the perfect place to stay. The heater fan in the room sounded like a tornado every time it came on all night long. I called the front desk and they said maintenance wouldn't be in until the morning. I didnt sleep a wink. I said something again at check out and all I was told was "I'm sorry". Will be visiting Planville several times but will not be staying here again .

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tec3470
vinod C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Plainville, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2020

Dear tec3470 ,

I am sorry to hear that you were unable to get a good nights rest. That is the whole reason we are here is for guests to get some rest and a recharge before starting out on their day. I ask that you please reach out to me off line and let's see how I can make it right & have you give us another chance next time you come visit your son. Sincerely,

Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night. Service was great and room spacious plus clean. Waxy O’Connor’s attached provided a pool table and dartboards plus excellent wings for a relaxing night. Morning breakfast was also good. Overall, terrific stay!

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Great reception. Large suite with separate double bed bedroom with door for privacy from living room area that had sleeper couch. My sister, my adult son and I had all the privacy we needed in a clean comfortable suite

Room tip: All seem good
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Bucky1234567
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

I found this hotel to be a wonderful surprise. From the genuinely kind greeting at check in to the spacious and newly renovated rooms I am impressed. Staff is wonderful. Nancy who works so hard to get hot food out at breakfast deserves cudos as well. The well trained and professional staff at Fairfield Inn deserves recognition.

Date of stay: March 2019