“Great place to celebrate”

New Mill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
New Mill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Plantsville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Router 322
Reviewed March 3, 2018

We planned our family pre-Christmas get together. The decorations were very festive and the food was amazing!!

Service was excellent also!

2  Thank EllyB527

Reviewed February 1, 2018

This was our 4th or 5th and last time at the New Mill. The first time our experience was excellent with both food and service. Since then it steadily declined. Tonight my wife and I arrived a few minutes before our friends and could not find 4 seats at the bar. We went to an open table for 4 next to the bar and sat there. A short time later a man, I assume was the manager, came to the table and told us with an attitude that the table was reserved and we had to move. What we said that there was no indication/reserved sign on the table and there was no other tables for four. He just said that they do not use reserved signs and we had to leave. We did so and will never ever return.

Date of visit: February 2018
10  Thank RustyHaigh12
Reviewed January 3, 2018

recently had dinner here.... seated by live fireplace which was awesome

Rib eye steak was cooked perfectly as was my wife's shrimp over risotto

A new favorite spot

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank Mark D
Reviewed December 19, 2017

We were a party of 7 dining last Sat. None of us had eaten here before. This restaurant is a bit on the smallish size and busy, I'd recommend reservations. Inside is very nice, kind of old school with a few fireplaces that were roaring. It was very nicely decorated for Christmas. We ordered various aps, drinks, entrees and desserts. I had the crab cakes, a ribeye, my companion had the salmon. All the food we had was cooked, right, hot, and delicious. It was all plated nicely. Our server Karen was very good. The other people in our party also liked there meals. We will most likely return there. The parking seems to be limited. There are 2 HP places by the door. Some moron parked in the lined area where I should have been able to open my door...I'm a paraplegic. So...I had like 12" to open my door and get in my car like a Cirque contortionist. This place doesn't open 'til 5, so bear that in mind. Also, plan to come early due to the parking problems. It's a bit pricey, and you have to ask for many of the prices. It's recommended, I give them 2 thumbs up!!!

2  Thank mrolds69
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Great food and excellent service. Filet mignon and black sea bass are outstanding. People are friendly and helpful. My wife and I go here once or twice a year. The prices aren't cheap but when you want a unforgettable meal this is the place.

2  Thank prospecthackett