“Best for takeout!”

Add it.
Angela's Pizza and Deli
Ranked #10 of 37 Restaurants in Plantsville
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Little italian restaurant for take out. Everything is delicious!!! The service is great, Hanna is awesome! Love the salads, soups, dinners, pizza...can't go wrong!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Found this on yelp. Saw it had great ratings and tried recently and they deliver. Absolutely fantastic fresh food. Always arrives hot and everything is so delicious. So glad that we took a chance and now we order at least twice a week. Will continue to do delivery.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

This place is a real GEM. While very small, the food is outstanding, the service is great and the portions are incredible. It's a family kind of place and very, very good.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I was staying in the area from a long way out of town and happened on this pizza place. The food was amazing, the staff super polite and friendly and my order was done quickly. For such a reasonable price, I was very impressed with my pizza. I recommend the Meatlovers. I would absolutely recommend this pizza shop to friends.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

We were told about this little hidden treasure that was so out in the open that it would really easily be missed. Sometime last year we ordered pizza from here and ever since have not gone anywhere.

They keep it simple and use really good ingredients. Serving size are really generous and so is the taste.

The are very customer oriented and they always answer with a smile.