“Outstanding Veal”

Spartan II Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 38 Restaurants in Plantsville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 March 2015

Went back to SpartanII since it was so good. This time I had the veal francaise. It was delicious. Had so much of their great bread that I took a piece of veal home.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

really good food nice atmosphere. pretty good service and bar area a little small but fun. bar tenders very nice as well as the waiters and waitresses. we have been for parties, couples, as a family and everything including food was good.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

Ordered Prime Rib Friday and it was not good. Certainly not best grade of beef. Very, very tough meat. I landed up in emergency room with a piece stuck in my throat. First and last visit to this place.

1  Thank yajman2016
Reviewed 9 January 2015

Everything on the menu is great. My personal favorites are the escorole and beans, pizza and veal parmesean. Service is top notch. The atmosphere is lively and happy. Beer and wine are always very good. Just all around great family and friends restaurant.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

My family of 6 ate here and had two large pizzas. The pizzas were so large that we had enough left over for the next night! The meat lovers was especially good and filling, and we felt we got a lot of food for our money. Service was also good and the food came relatively fast.