“Very Good”

Village Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Preston
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Stopped in after a long long absence from the area, and was very happy to see that the quality service and value are still very good. I always plan on trying something new but keep getting the lasagna - just cant keep away from it.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Always friendly and efficient. I call in an order and it is always ready when they say it will be. It is accurate.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Sorry but I have been going to this restaurant for years. I really love the sauce and food but the staff needs to understand that its not pleasant to eat with fly's and I do not expect the server to tell me, "well that's Preston!". The owner needs to visit with his customers.

Reviewed November 28, 2016

Met a work colleague here for lunch and was so pleasantly surprised! Locally run and so very friendly. I ordered the buffalo chicken sandwich and it was super yummy. My friend lives nearby and told me the pizza and everything here is delicious. I'll definitely be back when I visit that area again!

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Great food. Friendly staff. Portions are huge and food was good. Chicken Alfredo was creamy and enough to share when ordering "normal" portion. Appetizer loaded steak fries was two meals for me. Had their pizza in 2013 still great food