“Great”

Village Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Preston
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Really Good food. Really Good service. The pasta dishes are to die for ! Also has a full bar ! No complaints.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Stopped in after a long long absence from the area, and was very happy to see that the quality service and value are still very good. I always plan on trying something new but keep getting the lasagna - just cant keep away from it.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Always friendly and efficient. I call in an order and it is always ready when they say it will be. It is accurate.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 13, 2017

Sorry but I have been going to this restaurant for years. I really love the sauce and food but the staff needs to understand that its not pleasant to eat with fly's and I do not expect the server to tell me, "well that's Preston!". The owner needs to visit with his customers.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed November 28, 2016

Met a work colleague here for lunch and was so pleasantly surprised! Locally run and so very friendly. I ordered the buffalo chicken sandwich and it was super yummy. My friend lives nearby and told me the pizza and everything here is delicious. I'll definitely be back when I visit that area again!

Date of visit: November 2016