“Excellent Brioche and French Baggette!”
Review of La Brioche Bakery

La Brioche Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Rockville
Cuisines: French
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We often buy take-out of Brioche and French Baggette. Many French pastries to choose from! All delicious!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

I looked and looked and couldn't find meringue cookies anywhere and then I found them unlike any others you want a good Bakery this is the place stop and you won't be disappointed

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed May 6, 2017

NO CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS!!!!!
I am lucky enough this delight is on our way to visit friends. We make it a point to stop by & get a baguette. there was many hour, multiple city, town & state quest for a real baguette many years ago. Had we only known then what we know now. The crispy crunchy crust and the fluffy interior are a delight to the senses-be it a baguette, epee(take care of the spikes) or another bread perfection. they should be eaten the same day (no problem here) but make great egg casseroles, bread crumbs or French toast if not.
What I love about the pastries are they are pure & not overly sweet like the boxed processed things that pass themselves off as cookies & pastries. The chocolate Croissant (if they haven't sold out by the time you get there) are melt in your mouth yum. Sometimes there are these little raspberry things and swan shaped crème puffs in the turning display case that I get meaning to share but never do.

Never under estimate the power of a cookie and these are powerful cookies. remind me of the ones my grandmere used to make when we were good -love & labor intensive. (we didn't get them that often. hard to pick a fav but hubby says the little cookie men

They even let me practice my fracture French with them.

THAT'S IT - can't talk about it anymore- I'm putting the laptop down & heading out there right now before I drool on the key board!!!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed April 26, 2017

I have been going to La Brioche since they were in Stafford.I can't remember the name of the lady who runs it,but she is very talented.I appreciate the work,time,and effort it takes to produce a quality product.Breads are excellent,pastries are light,unique,and delicious.
Great place!!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

The owners are sweet and all the varieties of cookies and pastries are tres bien! My kids enjoy a trip here when we can.

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to La Brioche Bakery? Share your experiences!