“Family dinner”
Review of Denovellis

Denovellis
Ranked #7 of 77 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Reviewed January 24, 2018

My husband,daughters and sons-in-law and I went out last Friday night. We asked for some changes in three of our dishes and were graciously accomodated. Everything was delicious and served promptly despite a very crowded restaurant. We have been to Denovellis several times and are never disappointed. We recommend it to friends.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Never having been in this area of CT, we relied on 'google' and happened to be on Cromwell Ave. Didn't look like much from the front but once inside liked the black linen table cloths and white napkins. The place was FULL for 8 pm on a Friday - a lot of groups of 5 & 6 with plenty of wait staff attending. We had a special and an Italian item-both came out hot (plates were hot, too-we like that!) and each had a glass of J.Lohr. Food was very good, water glasses refilled. Only criticism was one salad had mostly romaine spines and not a lot of other greens. We were pleased and satisfied.

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

We went here on a Saturday night for our company holiday party. There was roughly 20 of us. The food keep coming out. The wait staff was awesome! You didn’t have to wait long for a refill of water or a beer. The food was so good. This was my first time there but won’t be my last!! Very satisfied

Reviewed December 27, 2017

Great marinara(red) sauce! I ordered both the clams and mussels for light eats.
The bread basket with sliced Italian bread and just out of the oven focaccia was very delightful. Melissa and Igli were my servers this evening(Tuesday, 12/26). Very efficient and were great on checking to see if I needed anything else during my visit. The Decoy cabernet recommended by Melissa was a great choice and paired very well with the marinara sauce for the appetizers ordered. The bar/lounge has a bright air about it and the seating arrangements on the perimeter of the bar is very accommodating for parties ranging from 2 to 4 easily(six is a little tight, but arrive early and it is not an issue. Salads are fresh and are a meal as a stand alone. Reasonably price fare.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Love this place! All fish dishes are wonderful and pasta is great!

Service is fantastic each and every time !

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Denovellis? Share your experiences!